The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Skyler Grey - Final Warning snippet (mastered by Em)

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: Skyler Grey - Final Warning snippet (mastered by Em)

Postby Francesco » Apr 21st, '13, 15:01

Almostlity wrote:Who gives a fuck who fucking MASTERED it?
srs.

lol Yeah tell me about it... it was even put as nonsense when me & that other dude just asked if that matters.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby NextEpisode » Apr 21st, '13, 17:36

francesco wrote:
srs.

lol Yeah tell me about it... it was even put as nonsense when me & that other dude just asked if that matters.

Most people doesn't have a clue what "mastering" is, thus if you promote a product and attaching a famous name to it, saying X mastered Y, fans of X will explore what Y is about. That is - often - the intention [of the promoters] at least.
NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Apr 22nd, '13, 00:13

NextEpisode wrote:
francesco wrote:
srs.

Most people doesn't have a clue what "mastering" is, thus if you promote a product and attaching a famous name to it, saying X mastered Y, fans of X will explore what Y is about. That is - often - the intention [of the promoters] at least.

I totally agree you point... still almost 100% irrelevant & not important at all in a thread in which we discuss the song's quality.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to General Music