The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Three Days Grace Official Thread

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Three Days Grace Official Thread

Postby J.R. » May 20th, '13, 22:26

Made the thread for Hollywood Undead, so why not?

Anyway, Three Days Grace has made the following albums for anyone interested:
    Three Days Grace (2003)
    One-X (2006)
    Life Starts Now (2009)
    Transit of Venus (2012)
I'd highly recommend the last three, One-X, Life Starts Now, and Transit of Venus. TOV was where they gained a lot more personally/creative direction.

Also, in 2013, their lead vocalist/singer Adam Gontier departed from the band. Here's a little more on that.

On January 9, 2013, Three Days Grace announced that Adam Gontier was resigning from the band. Brad's brother, Matt Walst of My Darkest Days, would be touring with the band as lead vocals. They cited Adam Gontier's sudden departure due to medical reasons.
On January 16, 2013, it was reported that the band released details of Gontier's departure as being abrupt and unexplained. Later, contrary to belief that Gontier had turned again to his addictions, he explained that he was simply ready to start a new chapter in his life stating "after twenty years of being part of an ever evolving band, I have been inspired by life, to move on and to continue to evolve on my own terms."
Three Days Grace kicked off their 2013 tour in Moline, IL along with Shinedown and P.O.D. with Matt Walst as touring lead singer, instead of Adam Gontier. He is substituting and is not an official member of Three Days Grace

So yeah, I like Three Days Grace. Probably my favorite band of all time.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Three Days Grace Official Thread

Postby ShadyHerbII » May 20th, '13, 23:01

Wow I didn't know Adam Gontier left the group. He better come back. Three Days Grace is my favorite band right next to Nickelback.
ShadyHerbII
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Three Days Grace Official Thread

Postby viJilance » May 21st, '13, 05:18

Three Days Grace (2003) & One-X were amazing albums.

When I was 18, And had my first job, three days grace came on the radio during my shift, and I said out loud to my coworkers "man this band is the best" and a random customer came up to me and said " you're damn right there the best, the drummer is my brother" And I'm like: "get them to play show here"..... And they never did.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Return to General Music