The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks [September 3rd]

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks [September 3rd]

Postby Jason M. » Jun 28th, '13, 20:27

So, Nine Inch Nails are coming out with an album this year. Trent Reznor has been working on the album through the majority on 2012 and early 2013. On the official Nine Inch Nails website, he posted:

I’ve been less than honest about what I’ve really been up to lately. For the last year I’ve been secretly working non-stop with Atticus Ross and Alan Moulder on a new, full-length Nine Inch Nails record, which I am happy to say is finished and frankly fucking great. This is the real impetus and motivation behind the decision to assemble a new band and tour again. My forays into film, HTDA and other projects really stimulated me creatively and I decided to focus that energy on taking Nine Inch Nails to a new place. Here we go!"

The band's live line up now includes Trent Reznor, Robin Finck, Alessandro Cortini, IIan Rubin and Josh Eustis. Hesitation Marks will be out September 3rd, while the lead single ''Came Back Haunted'' was released in early June. The official video for ''Came Back Haunted'' was released today, June 28. You can view it here. The tracklisting was avaliable since mid-June.

HESITATION MARKS

1 / "The Eater of Dreams"
2 / "Copy of A"
3 / "Came Back Haunted"
4 / "Find My Way"
5 / "All Time Low"
6 / "Disappointed"
7 / "Everything"
8 / "Satellite"
9 / "Various Methods of Escape"
10 / "Running"
11 / "I Would for You"
12 / "In Two"
13 / "While I'm Still Here"
14 / "Black Noise"

http://nin.com/
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks [September 3rd]

Postby Jason M. » Aug 26th, '13, 22:46

It leaked if anyone cares. It's crazy good.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Return to General Music