The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Jake Bugg

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Jake Bugg

Postby Chappy » Sep 8th, '13, 00:50

Probz the best young up and coming artist in the UK. Only just turned 19. Fuckin brilliant. Highly recommend his album if you haven't got it already :y:

Woulda posted links to his songs but my account doesn't have permission... but check out some of his songs. Seen It All, Lightning Bolt, Two Fingers, Taste It, Broken.

He's quality live n all. Enjoy.
Howay The Lads!

But I made my way inside, past a thousand crazy eyes, then a friend took me aside said everyone here has a knife...
Chappy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Jake Bugg

Postby Monster » Sep 8th, '13, 01:03

Thank you for the recommended artists ole chap
Usually stupid of you for you to think I'm your friend.
Monster
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Relapse1 » Sep 8th, '13, 19:36

Seen him live a few times and hes been top notch. Got a lot of potential. Brilliant debut album and working on his second for next year which will apparently have more upbeat songs. Would never think he was just 19 by listening to his voice though!
Best In The World.

Relapse >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Relapse1
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Chappy » Sep 9th, '13, 03:29

Innit he's quality. Love his lyrics too. Seen It All my favourite track of his so far like...
Howay The Lads!

But I made my way inside, past a thousand crazy eyes, then a friend took me aside said everyone here has a knife...
Chappy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to General Music