The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Korn

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: Korn

Postby mdemaz » Oct 13th, '13, 08:44

My god, yes.

I own every Korn album except this one...

They still sound really good.
Last edited by mdemaz on Oct 13th, '13, 09:17, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Arrinef » Oct 13th, '13, 09:02

fuck yeah

seen them live here in texas twice actually. i have a korn fridge magnet on my toolbox

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby KaZer » Oct 13th, '13, 15:28

Take a look in the mirror was a great album, I used to have it and their older stuff is pretty good as well.

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Oct 14th, '13, 00:18

So this is like...actually good?
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Shpongle » Nov 4th, '13, 12:44

Nice, KoRn fans in here too;) Love the album, best one since "Untouchables" for me!
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Nov 4th, '13, 22:22

Aone10 wrote:
RiseFromTheAshez wrote:
Aone10 wrote:Haven't heard it.... I lost interest in Korn after the Untouchables....

Well this album's supposed to be a mix of Issues with Untouchables. The album's pretty good tbh, it's much better than their last 4 albums.

You should also check out Love and Death, their album Between Here & Lost is better than Korn's entire discography.

Shpongle wrote:Nice, KoRn fans in here too;) Love the album, best one since "Untouchables" for me!

After reading these two posts, I'm going to check it out. :y: :y:

Also read that Head is back in the band (it's been 10 fucking years :worship: ) and that they returned to Nu-metal for this release.... :worship:

I remember checking out Korn III after I heard that Ross Robinson was a producer on it... and I liked it on first listen... but never heard it again. I remember it being gritty as fuck.

That dubstep/electronic bullshit they did after was fucking terrible though.... :facepalm

Will definitely give this album a listen.

You should definitely give it a listen, check out the second single of the album

Even though this album does still have some electronic influences, but so did "Untouchables" and "Issues", it still kicks ass!
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Nov 5th, '13, 10:50

Aone10 wrote:
Shpongle wrote:
You should definitely give it a listen, check out the second single of the album

Even though this album does still have some electronic influences, but so did "Untouchables" and "Issues", it still kicks ass!

Holy fuck, that's probably some of the illest shit I've heard all year. Downloading album now... might have to go cop this tomorrow with MMLP2. Thanks! :y:

Make sure you get the "Deluxe Edition":)

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Nov 15th, '13, 18:38

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:WOW, the deluxe edition's fuckin dope!

"Wish I Wasn't Born Today" is heavy as fuck. I loved that guitar riff so much. :worship: :worship: :worship:

"Tell Me What You Want" is great as well. I can't believe these tracks didn't make the cut.

Don't forget this one, from the Japanese Edition;)

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Nov 15th, '13, 22:24

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:Omg, I just found out the "Wish I Wasn't Born Today" I downloaded was by another band called Flymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY7gc4Rwb8E

That guys sounds exactly like JD lol.

LOL yeah, there's one version of the album that leaked with that song by Flymore.

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:These songs are better than half the album, I have no idea how they didn't make the cut. Em did the exact same thing. Fuckin bullshit tbh.

That always happens with KoRn too, well with most of the bands actually...that's why i always get the "Deluxe Edition";)

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Dec 6th, '13, 15:09

New single for "The Paradigm Shift" could be Spike in My Veins.
http://kornrow.com/next-single-korn-spike-veins/
So many better tracks :confusion: i would vote for Prey For Me for the next single..

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Dec 6th, '13, 21:34

The album was good, just listened not too long ago. Nothing really memorable imo though but it was enjoyable.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Shpongle » Dec 7th, '13, 12:14

Aone10 wrote:What I enjoyed the most was their return to form. That and Love and Meth, that's a top 10 song on the year for me.

True that, by no means it's a classic but it's a return to form, Love and Meth and Paranoid and Aroused :worship:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Dec 18th, '13, 11:46

Great KoRn interview

Did you guys know that Eminem was an extra on the "Got The Life" video? Check out the 11 minute mark :laughing: he actually shows up at the 3.59m mark on the Got The Life video, i've seen that video a million times and never realized that lol

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 18th, '13, 12:09

Wigga needs to stop making music & become a ninja
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Shpongle » Dec 18th, '13, 22:14

DƎRDYPK wrote:Wigga needs to stop making music & become a ninja

I have no idea how i missed this for so many years now :confusion: and the funny thing is that Em gave Munky a demo tape but he was too drunk to care lol

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to General Music