The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Australian Music Industry.

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: The Australian Music Industry.

Postby mdemaz » Oct 13th, '13, 08:35

Right in the feels...

The music scene is still here, but, you have to look really hard.
A lot of these musicians here completely ignore you, sometimes.

You offer to mix songs for them, and they just don't respond to your messages.

Most Brisbane rappers suck major dick, as well.
They are as arrogant as hell.

I offer to make beats for some of these guys and they just ignore me.

There's just really bad communication...
That's why most of these guys will never make it.

I'm definitely moving to the states once I get my first decent release out.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Re: The Australian Music Industry.

Postby Mclovin » Oct 23rd, '13, 23:10

This is interesting to me to b/c I am in the States (an Amish co. too) and I am a huge Bliss N Eso fan. I listen to them almost as much as Em. I only discovered them thru a friend on Myspace (remember that?) around 2009 after Flying Colours was released. my friend that got me into them was from Perth too. I remember her saying how no one big goes there or something like that. Im not familiar with 360 but will I be checking out. I used to follow the Rapper Tag videos they had going on but havent seen anything with it lately. I always wondered why guys like that weren't played over here since they have a lot of good shit out. All my friends that have heard what I have love it too. I also bought Paris Wells Cd after hearing her on Field of Dreams. That girl can sing. Im not even into pop that much but I really liked her CD. Such a shame its such a closed market over here b/c I know we're missing out on a lot of good music.
Mclovin
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to General Music