The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Imagine Dragons EMA performance

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Imagine Dragons EMA performance

Postby tjmarrs20 » Nov 11th, '13, 03:52

Anyone catch that performance of Radioactive at the EMA's. Best of the night imo. But what did you guys think?

Would have posted a video btw but couldn't find one just yet. I'll update this post if I do find one though.
tjmarrs20
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Imagine Dragons EMA performance

Postby Jason M. » Nov 11th, '13, 19:23

My favorite new band, seriously love them. Proudly bought that Night Visions. :flutter:

Check this one out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybirL3EtMb8

My favorite live performance, ever, of any song. By any band.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby tjmarrs20 » Nov 11th, '13, 20:06

Jason M. wrote:My favorite new band, seriously love them. Proudly bought that Night Visions. :flutter:

:flutter: Awesome :flutter: Those instruments, those vocals, and that stage presence. They have the crowd in the palm of their hands and they know it.

What do you think about the songs It's Time and Demons though? It's Time is kinda nice but not really my cup of tea but I love Demons. How's the album?
tjmarrs20
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jason M. » Nov 12th, '13, 15:41

tjmarrs20 wrote:
Jason M. wrote:My favorite new band, seriously love them. Proudly bought that Night Visions. :flutter:

:flutter: Awesome :flutter: Those instruments, those vocals, and that stage presence. They have the crowd in the palm of their hands and they know it.

What do you think about the songs It's Time and Demons though? It's Time is kinda nice but not really my cup of tea but I love Demons. How's the album?

I heard It's Time through MTV Push the first time, tbh I didn't really care for it. But my friend told me I had to hear Radioactive, so he showed it to me that afternoon. I was fucking mindblown, I don't think any song got that much love from me on the first listen. And now, after a year, I still listen Radioactive pretty much daily, it's that amazing. And it was a gateway to their other stuff. With time, I began to LOVE It's Time, and now, it's one of my fave songs of all time. The album is amazing, both instrumentally, and vocally. Definitely check it out. Favorites (besides those two): Rocks, Bleeding Out and Amsterdam.

Definitely worth 45 minutes of your life. And you'll probably listen to it a hundred more times then.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TRSL » Nov 12th, '13, 23:45

I saw them the same day Eminem went to Pukkelpop, and without knowing who they were I really enjoyed their performance. Dope band.
TRSL
Soldier
Soldier

Postby tjmarrs20 » Nov 13th, '13, 01:00

Jason M. wrote:
tjmarrs20 wrote:

I heard It's Time through MTV Push the first time, tbh I didn't really care for it. But my friend told me I had to hear Radioactive, so he showed it to me that afternoon. I was fucking mindblown, I don't think any song got that much love from me on the first listen. And now, after a year, I still listen Radioactive pretty much daily, it's that amazing. And it was a gateway to their other stuff. With time, I began to LOVE It's Time, and now, it's one of my fave songs of all time. The album is amazing, both instrumentally, and vocally. Definitely check it out. Favorites (besides those two): Rocks, Bleeding Out and Amsterdam.

Definitely worth 45 minutes of your life. And you'll probably listen to it a hundred more times then.

Yeah, I went and listened to It's Time earlier today after not hearing for a long time and it really is dope. Will definitely check out that Night Visions album though :y:
tjmarrs20
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Guess_Who » Nov 14th, '13, 19:30

I don't know much songs of them, but I will check it out, because everything I've heard I liked it. :y:
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby momentsgolden » Nov 16th, '13, 19:47

Actually, i thought Kings of Leon had the best performance of the night although i will admit i was distracted as soon as Eminem finished his set.

Imagine dragons and Icona pop were fun though.
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Nov 23rd, '13, 04:38

I don't like their stuff. I hear it on the radio all day and it's just like "... this is bad."

Idk, not trying to hijack the thread, just wanted to let that out haha
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Return to General Music