The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Sublime (kind of a request)

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Sublime (kind of a request)

Postby KaZer » Feb 9th, '14, 16:59

I want to request some link for sublime… I've been a huge sublime fan. I used to have all the albums but they have gotten broken, lost, stolen over the years.

So far I have Sublime (first title) 40oz to freedom, second hand smoke and Robbin the hood. I would like to get Stand By Your Van and other music I haven't heard or aware of about sublime.

Send it to my inbox if you can

Appreciate the help, family

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Sublime (kind of a request)

Postby Shpongle » Feb 10th, '14, 12:13

KaZer wrote:I want to request some link for sublime… I've been a huge sublime fan. I used to have all the albums but they have gotten broken, lost, stolen over the years.

So far I have Sublime (first title) 40oz to freedom, second hand smoke and Robbin the hood. I would like to get Stand By Your Van and other music I haven't heard or aware of about sublime.

Send it to my inbox if you can

Appreciate the help, family

Big fan of Sublime, i also have the acoustic album http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublime_Ac ... 26_Friends
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Feb 10th, '14, 18:48

Is it good album? I'm also trying to look for rare releases and bootlegs as many I could find…

I wish I kept most of them back in the days… fuck me :facepalm2

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Feb 11th, '14, 11:25

Is mostly songs done solo by Bradley, but i like it, if you're a fan i'm sure you'll enjoy it too...i got no bootlegs though...but it's all over the internet, not hard to find :8)
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Feb 12th, '14, 18:59

Just got the live album they recently released. I was looking for Stand By Your Van (Live) but they didn't have it at the time…

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Return to General Music