The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Linkin Park - THE HUNTING PARTY (June 17)

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: Linkin Park - THE HUNTING PARTY (June 17)

Postby Jaba » Jun 19th, '14, 02:43

OMG. YEs upload that HB performance. Forgotten is my favorite LP song and they never play it often. :(
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Jun 19th, '14, 02:58

gutawafang wrote:I love the Punk Rock vibe in this album. I finally listened to the whole album two days ago. The lyrics were pretty okay. Rakim was good imo. I loved his verse the most in the whole album. The interims or whatever skits in between were okay. Nothing has beaten Session from Meteora. Hell, this album didn't beat Meteora or Hybrid Theory.

I believe Linkin Park is fully experimental. They like to explore new sounds and don't give a fuck about opinions. They should do another album like Reanimation.

NO Reanimation sucked. Just a bunch of remixes.
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Jun 19th, '14, 03:12

Brainless wrote:
gutawafang wrote:I love the Punk Rock vibe in this album. I finally listened to the whole album two days ago. The lyrics were pretty okay. Rakim was good imo. I loved his verse the most in the whole album. The interims or whatever skits in between were okay. Nothing has beaten Session from Meteora. Hell, this album didn't beat Meteora or Hybrid Theory.

I believe Linkin Park is fully experimental. They like to explore new sounds and don't give a fuck about opinions. They should do another album like Reanimation.

c'mon bruh Reanimation is great.
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby gutawafang » Jun 19th, '14, 03:13

Brainless wrote:

Well that's your opinion. I loved it a lot. They remixed In The End and Papercut so well. X-Ecutioner in Reanimation was great too. I also loved the Place in My Head remix. Sick album man.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Mr Change » Jun 19th, '14, 04:40

gutawafang wrote:
Brainless wrote:

Well that's your opinion. I loved it a lot. They remixed In The End and Papercut so well. X-Ecutioner in Reanimation was great too. I also loved the Place in My Head remix. Sick album man.

I fully agree.

A lot of people down on the Enth E ND but I personally love it as a stand along song, as I do with several others on that album.
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to General Music