The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

OFFICIAL trMetal Discussion

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: OFFICIAL trMetal Discussion

Postby Shpongle » Aug 21st, '14, 15:35

Wish they could release another album :flutter:
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Aug 22nd, '14, 11:18

New KoRn video is out, and what a fucking great video :worship:

Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jason M. » Sep 3rd, '14, 16:30

The Chariot, anyone?
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Sep 6th, '14, 23:59

Shpongle wrote:New KoRn video is out, and what a fucking great video :worship:

Holy fuck, its awesome song! its been awhile since I've heard KoRn... Whats your favorite album, Shponge?
I only have Issues & Follow The Leader. I used to have take a look in the mirror and Take me to the other side.

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Pixel » Sep 7th, '14, 00:08

Anybody listen to that new Opeth album yet? Pale communion i think...
"You're a want to be while i'm a to be when i pick up this 2B"
Pixel
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shpongle » Sep 8th, '14, 10:18

Jason M. wrote:The Chariot, anyone?

Never heard of them...

KaZer wrote:Holy fuck, its awesome song! its been awhile since I've heard KoRn... Whats your favorite album, Shponge?
I only have Issues & Follow The Leader. I used to have take a look in the mirror and Take me to the other side.

It's not one of my favourite songs, but the video is actually really good :y:
My favourite album is probably Untouchables along side with the self-titled, you should definitely get the rest of the discography, specially the first two :y:

Pixel wrote:Anybody listen to that new Opeth album yet? Pale communion i think...

Not into them, i give them props though, they're a great band :y:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Sep 8th, '14, 18:02

KaZer wrote:Holy fuck, its awesome song! its been awhile since I've heard KoRn... Whats your favorite album, Shponge?

It's not one of my favourite songs, but the video is actually really good :y:
My favorite album is probably Untouchables along side with the self-titled, you should definitely get the rest of the discography, specially the first two :y:

I forgot Untouchable, holy shit. I used to play that shit all the time... :y:
I'll check them out... thanks

Early 2000 was a great year for any music in genre, imo

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Sep 9th, '14, 09:52

KaZer wrote:I forgot Untouchable, holy shit. I used to play that shit all the time... :y:
I'll check them out... thanks

Early 2000 was a great year for any music in genre, imo

Word, late 90s, early 2000 were great years indeed...MMLP :flutter: , Deftones - White Pony, Limp Bizkit - Significant Other, KoRn - Issues, Soulfly - Primitive, Slipknot...so many great albums :worship:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Sep 9th, '14, 16:30

Been spinning this album latelly, was curious about all the hype these guys were getting....ill probably give this album a 6.5,7/10, nothing groundbreaking, simple riffs, but i do like the mix between the heavy/angry songs with the more emotional acoustic/spoken word songs, alot of people compare them to early Slipknot mainly cause of the singers voice, (which i think is the best thing about this band actually)...i'll say its probably a mix between early slipknot, korn and coal chamber...i just like the overall feeling of the album, the raw emotion and anger...you guys should check it out :y:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Sep 10th, '14, 03:37

I really like Korn's Never Never Music Video and the song as well

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Sep 10th, '14, 10:10

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:Everyone here seems to like Korn, Why doesn't anyone like Love And Death?

I do like it, i own Love And Deaths album as well as Heads solo effort...i think they're both great records, and Head has actually improved alot since the solo album :y:

KaZer wrote:I really like Korn's Never Never Music Video and the song as well

I like the video, hate the track..i think it's the worst song off the last album...it does sounds better live though

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Sep 10th, '14, 16:57

Shpongle wrote:
DancinOnYaGrave wrote:Everyone here seems to like Korn, Why doesn't anyone like Love And Death?

I do like it, i own Love And Deaths album as well as Heads solo effort...i think they're both great records, and Head has actually improved alot since the solo album :y:

KaZer wrote:I really like Korn's Never Never Music Video and the song as well

I like the video, hate the track..i think it's the worst song off the last album...it does sounds better live though

Gotcha, but I still think its pretty good song. I need to check out the whole album though.

I didn't see you post your favorite Korn album, I've always had Follow the Leader & Issues but I liked Issues more then FTL for some reason...

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Sep 11th, '14, 11:25

KaZer wrote:Gotcha, but I still think its pretty good song. I need to check out the whole album though.

I didn't see you post your favorite Korn album, I've always had Follow the Leader & Issues but I liked Issues more then FTL for some reason...

My favourite are Untouchables along side with the self-titled, already posted that on page 14 :D
You should check out The Paradigm Shift, it's definitely a return to form :y:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Sep 11th, '14, 16:35

Shpongle wrote:
KaZer wrote:Gotcha, but I still think its pretty good song. I need to check out the whole album though.

My favourite are Untouchables along side with the self-titled, already posted that on page 14 :D
You should check out The Paradigm Shift, it's definitely a return to form :y:

Damn it, I've missed that, sorry. So far, I got Korn, Life Is Peachy, SYOTOS, TALITM...
I will check out The Paradigm Shift... Is Untitled, Path Of Totality and I know POT is more of a dub step album,
I was like Wtf Korn doing dup step :confusion:

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Sep 11th, '14, 16:43

KaZer wrote:Damn it, I've missed that, sorry. So far, I got Korn, Life Is Peachy, SYOTOS, TALITM...
I will check out The Paradigm Shift... Is Untitled, Path Of Totality and I know POT is more of a dub step album,
I was like Wtf Korn doing dup step :confusion:

POT is like the only KoRn album i really can't get into, i'm just not a dubstep fan..it does have 2 or 3 tracks i enjoy...also check out "Korn III Remember Who You Are" came out in 2010, i really dig that album, specially this track :y:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to General Music