The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

OFFICIAL trMetal Discussion

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: OFFICIAL trMetal Discussion

Postby mdemaz » Oct 13th, '14, 02:09

Miller wrote:Has anyone heard the new Atreyu song? I really like it.

Yes!

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Oct 14th, '14, 03:13

I knew it.

It's gonna be another classic. I gotta learn to not judge an album from a few songs.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Shpongle » Oct 14th, '14, 10:13

^Machine Head never disappoints, i'm excited for that album as well...

By the way, it's the 20th anniversary of the KoRns selftitled album, they will be playing the album in its entirety including "Daddy" :flutter: a song that Jonathan said he would never play live, that should be awesome.
Last edited by Shpongle on Oct 14th, '14, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Oct 14th, '14, 15:27

Aone10 wrote:WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?

“On festivals, we’re gonna play the first album in its entirety. We’re gonna start doing that. We’re even gonna play ‘Daddy.’ And I said I would never do it, but I’m gonna do it anyways. We’re gonna do the complete album in its entirety and then tag on some songs at the end of the show. So, it should be pretty cool, but it’s gonna be very stripped down. I think we should capture what we were doing at that time when we were coming up. With our first album, we didn’t have any production; it was just one backdrop, so I think it’ll be kinda like that down-and-dirty cool old-school vibe, and we’ll do that first record…Once the 20th anniversary hits, we’ll start doing it.”

UPDATE: JD clarified that ONLY “special festival shows” will get the S/T set list.

The album came out on October 11 so i guess in the next live show we might have this setlist. Can't wait to see a video of Daddy :flutter: i think they only played that song live once back in 93
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Oct 27th, '14, 11:47

^Korn to play their ground-breaking 1st album in its entirety (& all the hits) at @PotOfGoldAZ in Tempe, AZ 3/17/15. http://t.co/oNYTjm7IWJ :D

Marilyn Manson Releases New Song “Third Day Of A Seven Day Binge”

That was really cool :y:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Oct 29th, '14, 12:17

Machine Head Preview New Album “Bloodstone & Diamonds”

http://machinehead1.com/bloodstoneanddiamonds/

This is sounding really good, now i'm even more excited about this album :worship:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Nov 3rd, '14, 11:31

Wayne Static passed away :(

Static-X was one of my favourite bands from the Nu Metal era..R.I.P

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Nov 4th, '14, 11:09

Yo Aone

Machine Head Premiere New Song “Night Of Long Knives”

Fucking killer song :rock: another great metal album on the way :y:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Nov 4th, '14, 11:12

Wow, Static-X was one of my favourite bands growing up... I also loved that Linkin Park collaboration they did. So fucking sad...
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Shpongle » Nov 4th, '14, 11:15

Wayne Static’s Widow Tera Wray Speaks Of Her Husband’s Passing

“I would like to thank everyone on behalf of all the Wayne’s family and myself for all the kind words from all of Wayne’s friends and fans and other bands. Wayne went very peacefully in his sleep and probably didn’t even know that it happened (Which makes me feel better that he wasn’t in pain). It will be sometime before we know why it happened but I will keep everyone informed.

He had so much more to give the world. As his wife, biggest fan, and worshipper, I will keep him alive and finish everything that I can that he has been working on. He will never die and I want to share everything that I can that he has to give to his fans and friends. I will try my hardest to be strong and make him proud.”

Looks like he didn't O.D

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Nov 10th, '14, 11:08

Didn't get a chance to listen to this yet, but probably will today, is getting really good reviews :y:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Nov 10th, '14, 11:21

Already heard it. Fucking classic record.

My only gripe is that the drums sound awkward at times.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby KaZer » Nov 14th, '14, 03:09

Are there any Marilyn Manson fans here? I listen to one of his album a long time ago... I wonder if I would like it, I listen to Tainted Love on youtube and the beats are sick...

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Nov 14th, '14, 12:20

KaZer wrote:Are there any Marilyn Manson fans here? I listen to one of his album a long time ago... I wonder if I would like it, I listen to Tainted Love on youtube and the beats are sick...

Huge Manson fan, i posted his new song on page 19 :D Tainted Love is a cover song though, it's dope nevertheless...Manson has 3 classic albums in my opinion, Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals & Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death) all of those are worth checking out for sure :y:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Nov 15th, '14, 04:43

Shpongle wrote:
KaZer wrote:Are there any Marilyn Manson fans here? I listen to one of his album a long time ago... I wonder if I would like it, I listen to Tainted Love on youtube and the beats are sick...

Huge Manson fan, i posted his new song on page 19 :D Tainted Love is a cover song though, it's dope nevertheless...Manson has 3 classic albums in my opinion, Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals & Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death) all of those are worth checking out for sure :y:

I want to give it a listen, might end up liking his music. It's his music videos that are fucking creepy, yo

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to General Music