The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bring Me The Horizon - DROWN

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Bring Me The Horizon - DROWN

Postby Jason M. » Oct 13th, '14, 12:59

New single, they already shot the video. Dropping December 7th after their Wembley Show but I guess we'll hear it much sooner. Kerrang says it's off the new album dropping early next year, but I doubt it. They were speaking of EPs earlier, or it may just be a stand alone single... Anyway they turned their drummer into a werewolf, redesigned their website to play some old please wait music and display that ''Exorcism in progress. Please stand by.'' banner. All in all, it's gonna be SICK. I'm fucking excited.

Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Bring Me The Horizon - DROWN

Postby MaxPez » Oct 13th, '14, 23:32

It sounds interesting, but damn, they really have gone light as fuck. It's really weird to announce this song so early, when they're gonna be releasing it in December... Previews are the kinda shit you drop a week before the track drops.
MaxPez
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Oct 14th, '14, 03:06

Are they still signed to Epitaph?
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Jason M. » Oct 14th, '14, 14:46

MaxPez - wouldn't know, didn't check out the preview. Song will be out much sooner than December.

mdemaz - Worldwide they're RCA, which is Sony, and in the US/Canada, they're Epitaph.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Return to General Music