The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Robbie Williams

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Robbie Williams

Postby Sophie » Nov 9th, '09, 14:52

Oooh, I have new found love for this man :) Who else likes him? Annnd if you have his new album, how good is it cus i just downloaded it from itunes lol??

He was live just now on loose women singing 'you know me' and it was amazingg, it makes me want to see him live lol *looks up concert tickets. :happy:
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Robbie Williams

Postby Sophie » Nov 9th, '09, 15:01

Haah it's okay to be homo with Robbie, who wouldn't be!? Lol. I didn't see it but i heard it was good, i'll youtube it, i'm sure it's on there somewhere lol. I don't usually like anybody live, but he's really good. Oooh that's good then, i'll check out those songs first lol.

And that track 'somewhere' is just 1.02 :unsure: It's like...a very short song lol, but whatever version you have is right i'm guessing.

Have you seen the vid for you know me? It's really strange lol, but he said on loose women it was a dream or something, so i guess that makes sense lol :p
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sophie » Nov 9th, '09, 15:08

Scott M wrote:
lol yeah i saw the video, that rabbit hat thing. lol. apparently it's the song they're using for the new 'alice in wonderland' so that makes sense too lol. robbie does some weird videos though lol, like, radio, tripping and crazy days. anyway, this album has made me happy lol, it's old robbie, i hope he releases another one like it. :y:

Are you talking about Malice in Wonderland with Danny Dyer? Ooohh my two loves haa :D But yeah, that does make sense too lol.

And yeah he has had some strange videos lol. And goood, i shall look forward to it then :y:
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sophie » Nov 9th, '09, 15:19

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374853/
^ I'm guessing it's this one lol. Haha yeah, i seen her, she's pretty lol. Ah, I see, i know you had another Robbie song on there too didn't you? Lol.

Lol i know, isn't it great lol..i youtubed the jonathon ross version, it was awesome..you need to see the loose women one though, it's not on youtube yet sadly lol. :p

If a man could beat his own fancy, then to only breed in captivity is pointless, i've been doing what i like how i like it's joyless only youuuuu knoww meee

^ I love that first line lol.

Ohhh Robbie <3333
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoshi » Nov 9th, '09, 21:04

Yeah, been his fan for a long time. Ever since the "Sing When You're Winning" album, probably one of my all-time favourites.. "Supreme", "The Road To Mandalay" or "Knutsford City Limits".. :b:

I also loved "Swing When You're Winning", those covers are amazing.. I started to think of him as a serious artists since that album. :worship:

Haven't heard the new album yet, I'm downloading it lol I only heard the first single, liked it.. Can't wait to listen to the rest :happy:
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Sophie » Nov 9th, '09, 21:18

Scott...the one on loose women:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oLxfSNnJrM
You need to go forward to about 2.30 though lol.

Yosh...i used to love the road to mandalay!! And Supreme...haven't heard the other one, i'll check it out. Also i need to check out swing when you're winning, it sounds good.

I've only heard a few songs from the album but from what i have heard it's awesome :worship:
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby matz » Nov 9th, '09, 21:58

the new albums alrite but will have to listen to it a few more times to decide, but i like his older stuff, espsecially sing when your winning, and songs like strong, no regrets, millenium, angels, top songs :y:
matz
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BILI » Nov 9th, '09, 22:05

I like him a lot
my fav British artist
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to General Music