The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

David Guetta

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

David Guetta

Postby DrRapid » Nov 17th, '09, 22:22

Anyone like David Guetta's music? He's probably the only House artist I actually like since he makes really good songs judging by the beats. From "The World Is Mine" to "Sexy Bitch" I think this dude has got some DJing talent.
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: David Guetta

Postby Slimm » Nov 18th, '09, 23:19

Its not really house what he makes, hes like the lil wayne of house lol. Although some of his songs are great to party to, no doubt.
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DrRapid » Nov 18th, '09, 23:23

Slimm wrote:Its not really house what he makes, hes like the lil wayne of house lol. Although some of his songs are great to party to, no doubt.

Well from what I was aware of I thought he did Electro House/Hip House if I'm correct. Anyway, maybe for the die hard House fans he is the sort of Lil Wayne, I'm not one to tell but you have to admit that he makes some good beats. He has good songs for the clubs, they hype me up at least.
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby B.A.D. » Nov 24th, '09, 03:42

"The World Is Mine" is a masterpiece.... I take off my hat to that song... simply amazing

but "Sexy Bitch" is probably one of the WORST electronica songs I've ever heard... since guetta felt in love with Money he has being sinkin in the trash :n:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Sophie » Nov 24th, '09, 16:06

the only songs i ever liked by him were, 'when love takes over', and 'love don't let me go'...but he's nothing special, i wouldn't personally listen to his songs but they're good at parties/clubs.
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DrRapid » Nov 24th, '09, 21:24

Sophie wrote:the only songs i ever liked by him were, 'when love takes over', and 'love don't let me go'...but he's nothing special, i wouldn't personally listen to his songs but they're good at parties/clubs.

Yeah exactly, I'm not a fan of his but I'm just mentioning him for being ana artist with songs I like to dance or hear when I'm out somewhere. They're good catchy songs. :y:
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to General Music