The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Kings Of Leon

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Kings Of Leon

Postby Slimm » Nov 28th, '09, 02:39

Ofcourse im making a topic for them, my favourite band ever.. Blew up huge when sex on fire and use somebody got airplay but used to be a completely different band. They really have songs for every moment that happend in my life and i love them for that. They are a bit more mainstream now and if you dont like that you should check 'Youth and Young manhood' and 'Aha shake Heartbreak'.
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Kings Of Leon

Postby embm » Nov 29th, '09, 21:11

they aint bad :y:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sophie » Nov 29th, '09, 22:00

ooh yes, kings of leon are love..even my mum brought their album -_- lol...but yeah, they're awesome. can't beat sex on fire <3
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Slimm » Dec 1st, '09, 00:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81BzIUtv ... r_embedded

Video from the concert ive been to, they are amazing live.
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to General Music