The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Buffalo Bill

Here you can review anything related to Slim Shady

Re: Buffalo Bill

Postby SliK » Aug 2nd, '13, 09:27

I'm glad R2 wasn't released. Em should always be evolving his style IMO. It's very out of character for him to make a CD with the exact same style. He should have jus put all the best songs on one CD or released a double album.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Whitefox » Aug 2nd, '13, 09:30

metsfan1121 wrote:I can't stand this song either. Honestly I hate Relapse and am glad R2 was scrapped.

DIE BITCH!

Relapse era at its worst, makes 3am listenable. I hate his voice, the serial killer shit is embarrasing and that chorus couldn't be any more annoying and retarded

Fuck yourself by Recovery CD.

On topic. Buffalo Bill is amazing song. I fell in love with it for the first time I listened to it.
#encorefam
Whitefox
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Relapse. » Aug 2nd, '13, 11:05

EminemBase wrote:Song is fucking rap heaven.

Just shows the potential of how mind-blowing R2 would have been.

Who the fuck else would put out such complex rapping this late in to their career... or at all... it's like a fucking sing-song web of rhymes with an elastic flow. Pure crack.

Why couldn't all you faggots appreciate it at the time so he didn't scrap a masterpiece yo.

I've been preaching this since the album... I would probably juice all over the place if I heard R2 was coming out...

Must be the Ganja, Hello, and Music Box are GOAT in my opinion... And Must be the Ganja is untouchable. You can't tell me ''end of the 2nd verse' > everything
Music Box
Relapse.

Cuz I ain't crazy I say shit that's crazy to crazy people to make em believe I'm crazy so they can relate to me and maybe believe in shady so they can be evil baby I LIKE THAT.

Greatest Appreciation Thread Ever.
/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=147760 <---

It's Okay.
Infinite.
Relapse.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby RayMcTechGuy » Aug 12th, '13, 06:12

I loved that shit when it came out, and all my friends we're just in awe of how shitty they thought it was. I was the only one who loved Relapse, but now they all do as well
"It's just me, you and the music now, Slim, I hope you hear it!"
RayMcTechGuy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Shady Reviews