The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Legacy is Beautiful

Here you can review anything related to Slim Shady

Re: Legacy is Beautiful

Postby Mr Change » Sep 11th, '14, 15:23

InsaneTRex94 wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:
Top 10 from MMLP 2 :y:

Top 10 OAT :shakehead:

You know, you always do stuff like this, as if it's a bad thing to like a song off MMLP2 as much as music from 1999-2002. It gets irritating, honestly. Let people say their piece without always casting it aside like that.


Imo several songs from MMLP2 are worthy of someones top 10 list

Bad Guy
Rhyme or Reason
Legacy
Rap God
Brainless
So Far...
Evil Twin
Baby
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Legacy is Beautiful

Postby Mr Evil » Sep 11th, '14, 15:27

Mr Change wrote:Imo several songs from MMLP2 are worthy of someones top 10 list

Bad Guy
Rhyme or Reason
Legacy
Rap God
Brainless
So Far...
Evil Twin
Baby


Groundhog Day too of course
Image
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
User avatar
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: Jan 20th, '14, 21:33
Location: Location Location
Gender: Male

Re: Legacy is Beautiful

Postby slims » Sep 11th, '14, 21:37

joshimura wrote:
Melanie wrote:Well,the rest of the song is good and that's all that matters.

:'(

I don't mind the line, I was trying to say that the song as a whole is good. Definitely on of the best songs on the album.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
User avatar
slims
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 01:36
Location: vegas
Gender: Female

Re: Legacy is Beautiful

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 11th, '14, 23:21

Mr Change wrote:
InsaneTRex94 wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:
Top 10 from MMLP 2 :y:

Top 10 OAT :shakehead:

You know, you always do stuff like this, as if it's a bad thing to like a song off MMLP2 as much as music from 1999-2002. It gets irritating, honestly. Let people say their piece without always casting it aside like that.


Imo several songs from MMLP2 are worthy of someones top 10 list

Bad Guy
Rhyme or Reason
Legacy
Rap God
Brainless
So Far...
Evil Twin
Baby


You know what... Now that I think about it, you're right. I'm being genuine too :y:
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Legacy is Beautiful

Postby Mr Change » Sep 13th, '14, 00:45

Blogs McGooch wrote:
Mr Change wrote:Imo several songs from MMLP2 are worthy of someones top 10 list

Bad Guy
Rhyme or Reason
Legacy
Rap God
Brainless
So Far...
Evil Twin
Baby


You know what... Now that I think about it, you're right. I'm being genuine too :y:


:y:
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Legacy is Beautiful

Postby DetroitSkills » Sep 15th, '14, 00:49

GHD tho
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Legacy is Beautiful

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 15th, '14, 00:54

DetroitSkills wrote:GHD tho


I know homie
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Legacy is Beautiful

Postby DetroitSkills » Sep 15th, '14, 00:59

Blogs McGooch wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:GHD tho


I know homie

:y:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Legacy is Beautiful

Postby csw621 » Nov 7th, '14, 16:25

I just noticed, he doesn't cut out all of his breathing. must investigate further
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Image
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
User avatar
csw621
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Jun 13th, '11, 14:16
Location: America nigga
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Shady Reviews



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ichiro [Crawler]