The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bad Guy

Here you can review anything related to Slim Shady

Re: Bad Guy

Postby Francesco » Dec 4th, '13, 02:36

shadyblogger wrote:Love the song! I'm actually not bothered by the "awkward" rhyming in verse 2.

I'm not bothered about that either... they will do injustice of this song if they don't make a video for it. It's fucking brilliant....
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 4th, '13, 02:38

Francesco wrote:
shadyblogger wrote:Love the song! I'm actually not bothered by the "awkward" rhyming in verse 2.

I'm not bothered about that either... they will do injustice of this song if they don't make a video for it. It's fucking brilliant....

Yeah unfortunately it's unlikely
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Dec 4th, '13, 13:29

shadyblogger wrote:
Francesco wrote:

Yeah unfortunately it's unlikely

You never know... there will still have space for two more videos after The Monster & the album shapes up to have some longevity so I'm optimistic about it.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to Shady Reviews