The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Scary Movie

Here you can review anything related to Slim Shady

Re: Scary Movie

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 21st, '13, 23:05

thats cool brah :y: whats it like over there?

em and royce need to do another project together, especially since em is back on top of his rhyming skills. he was still relearning himself on bme if were honest. the reunion though :worship:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Nov 21st, '13, 23:08

yoda you can call me wrote:thats cool brah :y: whats it like over there?

em and royce need to do another project together, especially since em is back on top of his rhyming skills. he was still relearning himself on bme if were honest. the reunion though :worship:

It's all good...

I do think Em & Royce will finally have to do an LP but there are a lot more important projects before it IMO... I did enjoy the EP & actually think it's very solid to be honest.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 21st, '13, 23:14

Francesco wrote:

It's all good...

I do think Em & Royce will finally have to do an LP but there are a lot more important projects before it IMO... I did enjoy the EP & actually think it's very solid to be honest.

i just think he had some recovery habits in certain areas of the ep,.
what projects do you think need to be done first brah?
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Nov 21st, '13, 23:20

yoda you can call me wrote:
Francesco wrote:

It's all good...

i just think he had some recovery habits in certain areas of the ep,.
what projects do you think need to be done first brah?

Fair enough...
Honestly it has to be Shady Records time after MMLP2 & those Yela & SH albums that are planned have to come one after another as soon as MMLP2 gets to those 10-20k a week sales. 50's album gotta be finally moved outta the way too 'cuz that situation has been ridiculous. I'd prefer one last D12 album too but that most likely won't happen. Basically I'd expect all Yela, SH & 50 to drop next year & if there is still plans for another BME project after that... it'll be the right time for it.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 21st, '13, 23:31

yeah man, that all sounds good, if the d12 thing happened that would be a bonus, even though proof and em where my favorites in the group, it could still be banging and good from a nostalgic point of view.. plus em needs to get one or 2 solo projects out before he truly retires.. we gonna eating the few years though. haha
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Nov 22nd, '13, 03:12

yoda you can call me wrote:yeah man, that all sounds good, if the d12 thing happened that would be a bonus, even though proof and em where my favorites in the group, it could still be banging and good from a nostalgic point of view.. plus em needs to get one or 2 solo projects out before he truly retires.. we gonna eating the few years though. haha

Yeah Em could easily drop two more albums before he goes... he's still obviously very relevant & sharp so he could stay longer than that as well.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 22nd, '13, 03:13

Francesco wrote:
yoda you can call me wrote:yeah man, that all sounds good, if the d12 thing happened that would be a bonus, even though proof and em where my favorites in the group, it could still be banging and good from a nostalgic point of view.. plus em needs to get one or 2 solo projects out before he truly retires.. we gonna eating the few years though. haha

Yeah Em could easily drop two more albums before he goes... he's still obviously very relevant & sharp so he could stay longer than that as well.

hope so man :y:
Last edited by yoda you can call me on Nov 22nd, '13, 03:27, edited 3 times in total.
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Nov 22nd, '13, 03:18

Francesco wrote:

hope so man :y:

He has a lot more to give... but like I said he just dropped a solo so it's time for some other artists on Shady to drop albums. Em got back to producing too so I'm definitely exited...
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 22nd, '13, 03:28

yeah it'll probably be about 2 to 3 years before he drops a solo project, but least we got all the stuff you brought up in the meantime, shadys gonna go out with a bang this decade(music wise) :worship:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Nov 22nd, '13, 03:35

yoda you can call me wrote:yeah it'll probably be about 2 to 3 years before he drops a solo project, but least we got all the stuff you brought up in the meantime, shadys gonna go out with a bang this decade(music wise) :worship:

Yeah they have to move them albums outta the way now... it'd suck if they sat on Yela's & SH's ones for too long. The buzz is crazy too... like I said they gotta be ready once MMLP2 slows down to 10-15k a week.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 22nd, '13, 03:46

Francesco wrote:
yoda you can call me wrote:yeah it'll probably be about 2 to 3 years before he drops a solo project, but least we got all the stuff you brought up in the meantime, shadys gonna go out with a bang this decade(music wise) :worship:

Yeah they have to move them albums outta the way now... it'd suck if they sat on Yela's & SH's ones for too long. The buzz is crazy too... like I said they gotta be ready once MMLP2 slows down to 10-15k a week.

that could be a while now, depending on how sick this rap god video gonna be, damn, its shadys year alright
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Nov 22nd, '13, 03:50

Francesco wrote:

that could be a while now, depending on how sick this rap god video gonna be, damn, its shadys year alright

I expect some wild longevity too but they should definitely be ready for another Shady album in like late first quarter of 2014.
Rap God & The Monster videos gotta be moved outta the way too so it'll have time for another singles in like February or whatever.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to Shady Reviews