The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Track by Track Re-Up Review

Here you can review anything related to Slim Shady

Track by Track Re-Up Review

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 19th, '14, 03:58

Gonna record this as I listen to the tracks on this piece of shit.

Shady Narcotics (Intro) - I guess it's cool sounding for an intro, but nothing screams wannabe gangster Eminem more than fucking gruff yelling over top of gun noises. Fortunately, this is where we got introduced to two of the biggest artists in Shady history, Bobby Creek and Ca$his.

We're Back - Eminem sounds like he smoked about 12 packs of filter free cigs before recording this verse. Luckily, you can skip it because it's nothing other than him bitching about how no one pays attention to him. This strikes me as funny, because at the time he sucked, but was still starving for attention. Everyone else sucked even worse (just like most of the Re-Up). Ca$his brags about a life time contract on Shady tho (lel)

Pistol Pistol (Remix) - Thanks for ruining Pistol Pistol Obie, have fun selling 4K (total) in 2012.

Murder - My favorite part of this verse is when Bizarre stops trying to rap. Kuniva clearly has the best line on this song, and possibly all of The ReUP when he says "bitches scream like I pulled my penis out". The hook is pretty fucking bad too. To think this is one of the last D12 things we actually got on a Shady release.

Everything is Shady - Ca$his lists the achievements of every rapper under Shady, and then gets stumped when he gets to Bobby Creek and says "Bobby Creek... You know his motherfuckin name nigga?". That's the highlight of the song. You can shut it off after that.

The Re-Up - Eminem has his throat cancer voice on again. I don't wanna call this a wannabe gangster verse, but Eminem is lost as fuck while he delivers the verse. "Choke a bitch to death, strangler her neck while we have sex, while Bill Clinton plays the sax". K. I didn't even listen to 50s verse, but I'm pretty sure it can't be worse than Ems from what I remember.

You Don't Know - This is probably one of the least shit songs on here I guess. Em still sounds like he's out to lunch, but his verse is okay. The best line is Lloyd Banks with: "Dappa don cappa queen mixed in with Cashis creams", someone still needs to explain to me what the fuck a Ca$his cream is though. Shit sounds pretty homosex to me tbh.

Jimmy Crack Corn - Eminem requests that 50 tells them it's time to hate "us" again, then delivers a shitty song worth hating. Mission accomplished.

Trapped - Actually probably the best verse on the whole album, delivered by the only non-living rapper... RIP Proof.

Whatever You Want - Holy fucking shit, Mr. Porter is a piece of shit who sounds like a frog. No little kid wants your autograph porter, shut the fuck up you giant asshat.

Talkin' All That/By My Side/We Ride For Shady/There He Is/Tryin Ta Win/Smack That (Remix) - Skip all of these, they suck.

Public Enemy #1 - This is the exact same beat he gave Ca$his for Pistol Poppin. Eminem seems needlessly paranoid about absolutely nothing, but it's whatever.

Get Low/Ski Mask Ways/Shake That/Cry Now - Skip these also.

No Apologies - Eminem recycles two freestyle verses in order to sound like he doesn't suck, and then tags on a third verse. It's okay. Something about sucking his dick while he's puking.

Verdict - DONT BUY THE RE-UP
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Re: Track by Track Re-Up Review

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 19th, '14, 04:07

Dappa don cappa queen mixed in with Cashis creams
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 19th, '14, 04:12

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Dappa don cappa queen mixed in with Cashis creams
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 19th, '14, 04:46

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Dappa don cappa queen mixed in with Cashis creams

would have cut cashis face out but im as good as cp :facepalm

as for re-up i enjoy rapping ydk, jcc, no apologies. i enjoy the em tracks for what they are tho, still torrent > buy this compilation :laughing:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby sbolli1 » Feb 19th, '14, 20:10

thank god, now I know not to buy The Re-Up.
sbolli1
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Never_Enough » Feb 19th, '14, 20:25

I swear I died of laughter at "then gets stumped when he gets to Bobby Creek" :laughing:
I always think the same thing when I hear that verse hahahaha
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Mr Change » Feb 19th, '14, 22:09

Very hilarious and entertaining post. This part cracked me up

CanadaPure wrote:The Re-Up - Eminem has his throat cancer voice on again. I don't wanna call this a wannabe gangster verse, but Eminem is lost as fuck while he delivers the verse. "Choke a bitch to death, strangler her neck while we have sex, while Bill Clinton plays the sax". K. I didn't even listen to 50s verse, but I'm pretty sure it can't be worse than Ems from what I remember.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But if we're being legit here I do disagree with you on Jimmy Crack Corn, I think it's a alright song nahmean?
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Never_Enough » Feb 19th, '14, 22:23

I like There He Is, does that make me a bad person?
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Jaba » Feb 19th, '14, 23:02

I LOVE SHADY NARCOTICS! DONT BAD MOUTH IT! The intro is amazing and that beat! It sounds amazing.
Re-up ok
you don't know ok
jimmy crack corn ok
public enemy good (eminem is scared of the music industry sucking more and more energy out of him)
no apologies good

and murder chorus/beat is cool.
BUY THE RE UP IT STILL HAS ITS MOMENTS
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Feb 19th, '14, 23:05

Agreed with everything except for the Pistol Pistol remix, Obie killed it
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 19th, '14, 23:16

Brainless wrote:BUY THE RE UP IT STILL HAS ITS MOMENTS

Don't be dumb.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Satan » Feb 20th, '14, 02:50

The Re-Up is the worst Shady release ever lol (a little below Encore). But The Re-Up & Jimmy Crack Corn are just hilariously bad.

THEY WANNA TALK SHIT
LET 'EM TALK SHIT
CAUSE THEY TALK SHIT

THE TRICK IS TO BE ABLE TO WALK BIG AS HIS DICK IS
AS SICK AS HIS MUSIC IS
OR WAS
STILL IS
WHATEVER FOREVER
I'm not a faggot, I enjoy vagina.
Satan
Soldier
Soldier