The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Stimulate

Here you can review anything related to Slim Shady

Re: Stimulate

Postby Mr Evil » Jun 13th, '14, 11:19

That pointless Paul skit shoulda just been scrapped and Stimulate put in as track 11 seriously
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Raul » Jun 13th, '14, 12:48

Music_box wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:I actually find Drips funny and entertaining... I'm probably one of the few on here that feels that way

Same, I never skip Drips. I would rather replace SWYS.

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby EvryOnesACrtc » Jun 24th, '14, 18:38

Like someone said in this thread, having this on Eminem Show would have been overkill because of similar songs like Sing For the Moment and Say Goodbye to Hollywood already on the album. That being said, I feel like this would have been great on Encore, or should I say what Encore was about to become, with songs like Love You More, We As Americans, etc. before Em went off track, off the rails, and caused that train wreck of an album.

Moving on though. I could vibe out to this song for hours without getting tired of it. It's got this out of this world, almost trippy, feel to it that I love. It's like he's on top of the world (which he was, in the rap game, at that time), alone, and untouchable, and he's letting us in on what that feels like. It's the one song that makes me wish he hadn't fell into addiction and, instead, delved deeper into this new style of rap he was inventing. Imagine what genius music could have come out of that. I rarely ever feel that with his new music because of the low replay value his songs have now :(
EvryOnesACrtc
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mdemaz » Jun 24th, '14, 18:46

Blogs McGooch wrote:I actually find Drips funny and entertaining... I'm probably one of the few on here that feels that way

It's a pretty memorable track imo.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Mr Change » Jun 24th, '14, 19:19

It's easy to say you'd put Stimulate over Drips.

But then the album would lose a certain amount of variance. In the overall picture, it wouldn't make sense. Em knew that
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Shady Reviews