The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Re-Up

Here you can review anything related to Slim Shady

The Re-Up

Postby Tornado » Dec 13th, '09, 01:58

This could maybe gomin Shady section but i'll start here. I wasn't here to give my views (neither were alot of you'se) so i never knew what people thought of it. Personally, it's a very good, glorified mixtape(which iit was until they decided to make it a compilation. For the most Em is back on form after Encore, 50's new stuff was good, stepped up his game abit, Obie was alright on it, D12 split and did two good, if forgettable tracks but since it was to showcase the new talent, the new artists ruined the tape competely. The only decent stuff actually came from Ca$his on "We Ride For Shady" and "You Don't Know" but to me, it's a decent 7/10 ish mixtape and atleast i get normal Em, not accent Em.

Thoughts?
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Re: The Re-Up

Postby Spyder » Dec 13th, '09, 02:14

holy fuck we gota new section. i new it was gonna be added but.. lol

i liked it alright. it was more of an introduction to cashis,bobby,stat
but the new songs from Em were dope on there. wish there were more :y:
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Dark Blue » Dec 13th, '09, 02:14

i like the whole "mixtape" i think my fav song on it besides eminems would be the stat quo songs
didn't really like cashis songs but he was good when he was on a song with someone else, just not by his self
HATERS If you worked your dreams like you do your mouth - things would happen for you
Dark Blue
Addict
Addict

Postby Bistnal » Dec 15th, '09, 18:35

I liked all of Em's songs on this. but for some reason I noticed a lot of people don't like it. I personally loved his stuff, the other songs...were alright, obie, cashis, & D-12 were good, but aside from them....yeah :unsure:
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby EminemIVLife » Dec 18th, '09, 14:44

Em was fantastic in it but I didnt really enjoy his first track after the intro (I forget the name but another I'm back sort of song)
The new artists butchered this mixtape (I felt Bobby Creek was strongest but still weak) Stat Quo put me to sleep over amazing strings on a great Dre beat (nuff said)
D12 contributed strongly though. 50's verse on "you dont know" was good: that was a strong, enjoyable single btw. All that really matters was that Em was in good form throughout much of the CD :y:
I never touch these ho's at all/ fucking with them tramp ass sluts you supposed to fall
EminemIVLife
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Shady Reviews