The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Beautiful

Here you can review anything related to Slim Shady

Re: Beautiful

Postby SlmShady200 » Jan 20th, '10, 00:18

Bistnal wrote:I like it, but as far as personal, emotional songs he has, it's not nearly as good as his others. Maybe it's his depressed voice or something, I don't know. :sweating:

I thought he said he did that song when he was on drugs. I remember him saying thats the only one he decided to keep, thats why he sounds so dismal. I could be wrong but i swear I thought I read that somewhere. :zipped:
"Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic".
SlmShady200
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Bistnal » Jan 20th, '10, 02:48

SlmShady200 wrote:
Bistnal wrote:I like it, but as far as personal, emotional songs he has, it's not nearly as good as his others. Maybe it's his depressed voice or something, I don't know. :sweating:

I thought he said he did that song when he was on drugs. I remember him saying thats the only one he decided to keep, thats why he sounds so dismal. I could be wrong but i swear I thought I read that somewhere. :zipped:

Yeah I think he did say that, but even though I know why it sounds like that, it still doesn't make me like it more, though.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby dR3 » Jan 20th, '10, 19:20

SlmShady200 wrote:

Yes, he said it.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Previous

Return to Shady Reviews