The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

FACK

Here you can review anything related to Slim Shady

Re: FACK

Postby Raids-God » Apr 10th, '10, 08:27

Why chouldnt we all just leave fack allown and never mention it Again.

It chould of been the Voldamort of TrShady and SAjN whould ban ppl for talking about it LOL
Raids-God
Role Model
Role Model

Postby MikeNUFC » Apr 10th, '10, 13:40

Never knew any of that. Still hate the song, but thats very very interesting.

Cheers
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SajN » Apr 10th, '10, 15:50

Francesco10 wrote:About Elton, Em said back in the day before that Stan collabo 'I had respect for Elton John and then I found out he was a faggot'

He never said that. I said that he had plans of doing something with Elton, but he did not even know back then that he was gay. And then said that Elton's personal life does not matter to him.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SajN » Apr 10th, '10, 16:11

It wasn't anything against you. Don't you worry :flower:
I agree with you, I just wanted to point out that one line.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Emadyville » Apr 11th, '10, 00:24

Yeah I agree with Sajn, I don't think em ever said that about elton, he said he thought about doing that duet at the grammy's with him, and at that point didn't even know he was gay, unless I'm missunderstanding this whole thing :unsure:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby SajN » Apr 11th, '10, 12:29

Francesco10 wrote:I respect Sajn a lot because he's a smart cat and I've PM-ed him hundreds of times when I need help for whatever on this site and he's been incredibly helpfull and professional.
:flutter:
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Emadyville » Apr 11th, '10, 18:10

Francesco10 wrote:I tried to explain to that other person though what diss means and that even if EM didn't diss Elton by name he dissed him and anyone else hundreds of times when he was crazy disrespectful towards the gay comunity back in the day. That's why I put that link there to show how the gay comunity was reacting at EM and how they jumped against Elton for just doing that duet with him.

Ok I got that, but in regards to the eminem quote mentioned, did he actually say that?

Cause I never heard about that.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Apr 11th, '10, 19:52

Francesco10 wrote:
Emadyville wrote:
Francesco10 wrote:I tried to explain to that other person though what diss means and that even if EM didn't diss Elton by name he dissed him and anyone else hundreds of times when he was crazy disrespectful towards the gay comunity back in the day. That's why I put that link there to show how the gay comunity was reacting at EM and how they jumped against Elton for just doing that duet with him.

Ok I got that, but in regards to the eminem quote mentioned, did he actually say that?

Cause I never heard about that.

Honestly I would lie to you if I told you he said it that way exactly but as far as I remember he said he lost his respect for Elton when he realized he was a 'faggot' but that was long ago. That was on the wave of his success in his most homophobic period. You know how much all changed sinse then.

Ok, my point in my first comment was just that, if he had said he wanted Elton to duet with and didn't know he was gay, why he would have ever made that statement unless it was before he wanted to duet, which would be impossible because he didn't know he was gay.

So I guess my argument was just that based on chronological order of statements, logic says he didn't make that statement. Plus I never heard this, and the fact elton is still good friends with and respectful of Em, so if he said that I feel he wouldn't be so, so I guess it's that as well. Sorry, not trying to argue or anything, just saying why I don't think he ever did say that, or if he did, it was taken out of context or made up.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Apr 11th, '10, 20:13

Francesco10 wrote:^
It's ok, I gotcha. :y:
I read both comments at the time, and I think Em knew a lot before the duet Elton was gay ya know. I think he addressed the situation that way again because the critisism about the homophobia was escalating before the duet and Em's kinda newer image was like not that he hated gay people but kinda like didn't give a shit about what they are doing. I've heard him explaining about eventhough he used the 'faggot' word a lot most of the time it is not about homosexuals but the manhood factor.
You're totally right though, since I read both comments in the net, It could be either made up or taken out of context so I can't be 100% sure but as far as we get information it suppose to be legit. Again you never know.
About the friendship, Em recently said he's been calling Elton who's been helping him with the drug problem over the years.
I know Elton's helped other people in need too, like Becks and Victoria.

Yeah that's true, had he said that, he may have the said the "I didn't know he was gay when I suggested it" shit to cover his ass, but again, that's the only statement I heard regarding it, I think the other one was made up or missread, or taken out of context from something else.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Previous

Return to Shady Reviews