The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

CHANGE

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Re: CHANGE

Postby Bistnal » Dec 17th, '10, 04:31

That's cool. Go ahead and do that if you can afford it. Plus, rather waste one year then mess up your future. I wasted last semester until I decided what I wanted, so it's not a big deal imo.

But it's not fair that public universities are free. In the states, unless you get a loan (which you have to pay off), or a scholarship (which are usually quite difficult to get), you pay for college, and the price goes up every year. :n: If it wasn't for my scholarship (which I got lucky with lol), I'd be paying about $9,000 yearly, which is nothing compared to some colleges where you pay about $30,000 or more yearly.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Re: CHANGE

Postby Bistnal » Dec 20th, '10, 17:28

^Def. is, way too much, most people end up w/ a lot of debt by the time they graduate. A private college for $10,000? lol that's cheap as hell.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Return to College Crib