The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

TRpeople help me on writing this Essay

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

TRpeople help me on writing this Essay

Postby Le Tunisien » Mar 6th, '11, 17:30

topic: what are the advantages and disadvanrages of antique furniture ?
anyone has any ideas? :sweating:
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Re: TRpeople help me on writing this Essay

Postby murphmanny » Mar 6th, '11, 17:34

adv - sell for money
disadv - takes up space
"Talk is cheap, motherfucker if you're really feeling froggish, leap."
murphmanny
Soldier
Soldier

Postby embm » Mar 6th, '11, 17:35

advantages

its beautiful 2 look @

disadvantages

it cud break easily
cud get infested wit bedbugs

wat class is this 4? lol

& thers som ideas nw do it on ur own mr :shakehead:
then we will edit it 4 u ;)
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Le Tunisien » Mar 6th, '11, 17:59

thanks :p well here is what i wrote, i just found shit on google lmao,should it be a correct essay this way,edit it for me if u see any grammar or any type of mistakes :p :

Antique Furnitures are the collectibles interior furnishings of a considerable age,often their age,rarity,condition,utility and other unique features makes the furniture desirable,However,the antique furnitures have some advantage but also some drawbacks..

so if we take the good points we could say that,these furnitures are simply very unique and beautiful to look at,also,even if you might not be a potential buyer of antique furnishings,filling your home with traditional-style antique furniture desks may still have some benefits because this type of furniture is always on the market and nearly never gets old,it is easy to renew any room with one new piece while retaining the balance between your other furniture,because the primary outlines and sizes of upholstered furnishings seldom change,upgrading a couch could be easily accomplished with a slipcover instead of purchasing a new piece,furthermore the antique furnitures won’t ever go out of fashion, therefore they could be kept for decades.
but if we look into the drawbacks of antiques furnitures,one can say that,obviously there are some problems with relying on traditional furniture as you are decorating a residence.if you ever come across a striking,trendy seat or desk that you think you really need to own,things may turn complicated.although antique furnishings combine well with older furnishings they do not work well with plainly mordern ones.as an illustration if you own a plaid couch flanked by two buff-colored recliners and you find out that the end table you really want is constructed out of metal and smoked glass, you could be forced into one of two difficult decisions. You’ll either need to carry on without that optimal table, or you will be required to change out the existing furniture with bits of furniture which go with your new table,and it also has to be stated that antique furnitures could easily get broken and infested with bedbugs.

Finally, traditional furniture easily compliments many different types of furniture, so normally, you’ll be able to add items one at a time while not re-furnishing your entire space.
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby trinell05 » Mar 6th, '11, 18:52

You could replace some of the commas with periods, for starters. The rest... :unsure: Just pay someone to rewrite that for you. I think you should also devote a paragraph to discussing the dangers of antiques that have been involved with deathly occurrences. For example, I wouldn't buy a chair or bed that someone died in because their soul could rise from the depths of hell to avenge their untimely passing, especially if their family killed them to collect on the insurance money. You can never be too careful with antiques.
IcedSlim Shady wrote:why half of you, on this forum, are so dickhead?

"I'm a preachin', twerkin,' bible-readin' mothafucka."
I Wish That I Could Be A Holmie 4 Life.
trinell05
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mcZu » Mar 6th, '11, 18:53

This belongs in the College section. I'm so moving this.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby macdaddy019967 » Mar 6th, '11, 20:01

Send $20 to my paypal and I will revise your paper. I will re-word it, fix your punctuation errors, and fix your sentence structure.

I can get it back to you in a day or so. :y:
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby christalgurl » Mar 15th, '11, 18:56

Antique furniture is the collectible interior furnishings of a considerable age. Often their age, rarity, condition, utility, and other unique features make the furniture desirable. However, the antique furniture also has some disadvantages that should be noted.

Looking at the good points first, antique furniture is simply very unique and beautiful to look at. Even if you might not be the typical buyer of antique furnishings, you should look into buying antique. It is easy to renew any room with one piece while retaining the balance with your other newer furniture. Because the primary outlines and sizes of upholstered furnishings seldom change, upgrading a couch could be easily accomplished with a slipcover instead of purchasing a new piece. Furthermore, the antique furniture will never go out of fashion, staying stylishly classic for decades.

Despite all the great reasons to buy antique, there are drawbacks. Obviously there are some problems with relying on traditional furniture as you are decorating a residence. If you ever come across a striking, trendy seat or desk that you wish to purchase, things may turn complicated. Although antique furnishings combine well with older or more traditional furnishings, they do not work well with distinctly modern ones. For example, if you own a plaid couch flanked by two buff-colored recliners and you find out that the end table you really want is constructed out of metal and smoked glass, you could be forced into one of two difficult decisions. You will either need to carry on without that optimal table, or you will be required to change out the existing furniture with bits of furniture which go with your new table. Another thing to beware of when buying antiques are the quality. Just because the antique furniture looks beautiful and is less expensive does not mean that it will be of the same quality as newer furnishings.

Before purchasing antique, be sure to take time to inspect the piece. In summary, quality should always come before price when considering home furnishings. Be sure that the theme, or atmosphere, of the room will be complemented by antique pieces. In an overtly modern theme, antiques should be avoided as they will only disrupt the order of the area. However, in a more traditional theme antiques will add flair to the room and create a more homey, comfortable feeling. Whether purchasing antique is a good idea or not will depend vastly on the home being decorated and the quality of the item to be purchased.

I didn't do much with it, but I corrected a lot of the mistakes and added a conclusion paragraph. I hope that helped!
christalgurl
Soldier
Soldier

Return to College Crib