The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Delete

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Delete

Postby Atone » Mar 11th, '11, 22:09

I am no longer affiliated with this group, and do not wish to be apart of it's history
Last edited by Atone on Aug 11th, '12, 08:05, edited 1 time in total.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: American Youth Movement- Fight Against Government Corrup

Postby M15HKA » Mar 15th, '11, 12:01

hehehehhehehee

I may not live in America but I will tell you guys this. I visited the United states in 2005 when I was 14 and I visited last year. It has gotten a lot worse, the fact you guys live there every day it is not as noticeable as it was for me. Agree with most what is written in your post, however aslong as the United States are polluted with all this Hollywood, entertainment etc shit which diverts away from real problems you will have people sitting in Starbucks talking about revolting and doing jack shit.
Eminem,Lowkey,Nas,Big Pun,Diabolic,MastaAce,Mobb Deep,Hopsin,TechN9ne,Biggie,Crooked I,BigL,ImmortalTech,KRS-One,Rugged Man,Brotha Lynch Hung,Dead Prez
M15HKA
Soldier
Soldier

delete

Postby Atone » Mar 17th, '11, 10:10

:n:
Last edited by Atone on Aug 11th, '12, 08:06, edited 1 time in total.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: American Youth Movement- Fight Against Government Corrup

Postby Kellenheller » Oct 4th, '11, 20:46

I'm moving to Australia next year. I really don't want to deal with the goverment fucking with me in college.
Kellenheller
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to College Crib