The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Anyone go to college?

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Re: Anyone go to college?

Postby Sam. » Aug 22nd, '11, 10:15

Lello wrote:
momentsgolden wrote:India has the third largest world population. Human Resources and Demography could really blend and create magic bro. Create an insurance policy for travelling models who work adverting in the motor industry for example. You get to meet the models, score some ass and get to drive Nice cars. I chill, do the math and get the cash. So, what you say?

correction: India has the 2nd largest population in the world, after China, the only 2 countries with a population over 1 billion...

anyways, I passed the entrance exam, and after wasting my year last year doing pure maths, this year I'm doing Agronomy or Agricultural Engineering (What I wanted to do in the first place...), It's 5 years, 3 License, and 2 Masters (dunno if I got the words right <--)

If I have very high grades during the first 3 years, I can get a free scolarship to one of the unversities in france, but I don't see why that's necessary, the Lebanese University (the name of the university i'm going to) is one of the best in the middle east, it's really great, AND free.. so I'ma see where the future takes me (lol @me actually implying i'll have great grades and be amongst the firsts)

Yeah ! we like to fuck a lot .
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby momentsgolden » Aug 22nd, '11, 23:41

^ It needs to put in a one child policy... that'd be interesting :p
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Aug 23rd, '11, 11:45

momentsgolden wrote:^ It needs to put in a one child policy... that'd be interesting :p

Like China has :y: ,this needs to be done ,but lately people in the City/Developed areas have realized the weight of the current population that our Nation holds and are taking steps towards proper "Family Planning" .
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Asche » Aug 24th, '11, 07:44

I'm starting college in two days when I move to Austin, TX. I'm excited if not a little apprehensive. And I haven't figured out what I'm going to major in, but I'm not really worried about that yet. I need time to figure it out. Anyway, wish me luck. :sweating:
Asche
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sam. » Aug 24th, '11, 11:46

Asche wrote:I'm starting college in two days when I move to Austin, TX. I'm excited if not a little apprehensive. And I haven't figured out what I'm going to major in, but I'm not really worried about that yet. I need time to figure it out. Anyway, wish me luck. :sweating:

Hope you excel in studies and whoop some ass ,nahimean ? :b:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Asche » Aug 25th, '11, 05:41

MCSam wrote:Hope you excel in studies and whoop some ass ,nahimean ? :b:

Hell yeah, thanks. :beerchug:
Asche
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby aleXander » Sep 3rd, '11, 02:55

I just started my first year in IT Engineering. Thinking of embedded engineering as a specialization. Yesterday we got our first robot ( lego ) to programm. So cool.
aleXander
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sofi » Nov 22nd, '11, 06:57

Im going to college next year in january.. I just graduated from school last month. :y:
"A plaque of platinum status is whack if I'm not the baddest." -Eminem
:guitar:
Sofi
Renegade
Renegade

Postby momentsgolden » Nov 22nd, '11, 07:02

Sofi wrote:Im going to college next year in january.. I just graduated from school last month. :y:

Which one you going to- as in local or jumping to the states? any idea what degree it could be too?
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to College Crib