The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Anyone go to college?

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Re: Anyone go to college?

Postby mcZu » May 4th, '11, 21:49

MCSam wrote:
mcZu wrote:Currently enrolled in Rotterdam University, this is my third year, majoring in International Business and Management Studies, my minor is Marketing. My graduate year will be in San Francisco State University, same major and minor, of course. I'll probably do my masters at the Erasmus University, in Rotterdam, I'm thinking about doing Strategic Management... Don't know yet, though.

i am doing MBA-management in business administration from India pretty much the same thing but
Major- Human Resource
Minor - Information Technology.

Nice. How's it going for you?
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sam. » May 4th, '11, 22:05

mcZu wrote:
MCSam wrote:
mcZu wrote:Currently enrolled in Rotterdam University, this is my third year, majoring in International Business and Management Studies, my minor is Marketing. My graduate year will be in San Francisco State University, same major and minor, of course. I'll probably do my masters at the Erasmus University, in Rotterdam, I'm thinking about doing Strategic Management... Don't know yet, though.

i am doing MBA-management in business administration from India pretty much the same thing but
Major- Human Resource
Minor - Information Technology.

Nice. How's it going for you?

The 1st semester(a sem every 6months) is over made it to the top 5,not an easy task but yeah just did it ,now onto the 2nd sem starts 20th may. :happy: .

Life is good here i mean the campus iS small but yet attractive ,the faculties are gr8 and chea i am the clg Vice President and when i enter the 3rd sem i can become the president. :worship:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby momentsgolden » May 4th, '11, 22:55

Yeah, i do. Witwatersrand University in South Africa. Damn, Varsity was so "overrated" it took me the whole of the first block of first semester to get a non-American Pie image of it. Getting there... slowly.

Studying Actuarial Science. 1st year.
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » May 5th, '11, 20:28

momentsgolden wrote:Yeah, i do. Witwatersrand University in South Africa. Damn, Varsity was so "overrated" it took me the whole of the first block of first semester to get a non-American Pie image of it. Getting there... slowly.

Studying Actuarial Science. 1st year.

:worship: really interesting bro
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby momentsgolden » May 5th, '11, 21:36

^Thanx. Maybe we could start a partnership. "i'll make you a deal you cant refuse" :smoking:
Songs of the year

momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » May 5th, '11, 21:57

Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby momentsgolden » May 6th, '11, 10:53

India has the third largest world population. Human Resources and Demography could really blend and create magic bro. Create an insurance policy for travelling models who work adverting in the motor industry for example. You get to meet the models, score some ass and get to drive Nice cars. I chill, do the math and get the cash. So, what you say?
Songs of the year

momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Fleka » May 7th, '11, 13:58

M15HKA wrote:College=University right?

Third year Medicine at Lomonosov Moscow State University :8)

Soon you`ll be Dr. M15HKA. :y:
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Sam. » May 8th, '11, 21:34

momentsgolden wrote:India has the third largest world population. Human Resources and Demography could really blend and create magic bro. Create an insurance policy for travelling models who work adverting in the motor industry for example. You get to meet the models, score some ass and get to drive Nice cars. I chill, do the math and get the cash. So, what you say?

nahh man wipro a big it company is setting up it's new branch soon i mma aim for that :8)
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Maybe » May 21st, '11, 22:40

Well, I don't go to college anymore, but I did. I graduated with a Bachelors in Creative Writing and an Associates in Film Production & Editing.

I also studied psychopathology, but the workload was more than I wanted to handle. Who knows, I may go back to school someday.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Bistnal » May 25th, '11, 04:15

I just finished my semester friday. I'm a sophomore, (technically junior I guess) at Central Connecticut State University. Majoring in Biochemistry. Hope once I get my Bachelors to apply to either Pharmaceutical or Medical school. Aiming a bit high and for a lot more school but oh well.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Sam. » May 25th, '11, 16:47

2nd sem + sip at the same time fuck
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby trinell05 » Jun 22nd, '11, 12:13

I graduated from college a couple of years ago. Bachelor's in Criminology. I really loved to do research and observe people. I thought about law school, but I'm not sure about which area to study. I'm thinking about going for my Master's in Criminology though. But graduate school is expensive, so I'm just kind of in limbo. I don't think I was cut out for the social aspect of college, though. I only went out a few times and mostly kept to myself.

The most advice I could give would be to do a lot of community service, get a job, and stay on top of your grades so you can get great scholarships. And hound your guidance counselor because they can help waive the application fees, write recommendations, and even mail your applications out for you.
IcedSlim Shady wrote:why half of you, on this forum, are so dickhead?

"I'm a preachin', twerkin,' bible-readin' mothafucka."
I Wish That I Could Be A Holmie 4 Life.
trinell05
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby lifeadeath » Aug 14th, '11, 17:00

I'm starting out my second year in college in couple of weeks. Studying engineering, mixing, mastering and music business in Finland. Really sick school, getting almost TOO much information about everything from professionals in the business field and also from engineers/composers.
Life and Death Productions | Beat Store

P.S, Life and Death, are you god?
lifeadeath
Soldier
Soldier

Postby slimsoxshady » Aug 22nd, '11, 00:30

Florida State - Meteorology Grad School
#swag
#ThankYouRapGod
slimsoxshady
Addict