The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

bill passes to Ban saggin' Pants

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

bill passes to Ban saggin' Pants

Postby Trimss » Mar 17th, '11, 17:40

http://hiphopwired.com/2011/03/17/bill- ... ing-30097/

A new bill has passed in the House of Representatives that bans clothing that is worn sagging in the state of Florida.

Introduced by Rep. Hazelle Rogers (D-Lauderhill, Florida) the bill was passed unanimously by the committee.
"This pro-family, pro-education, pro-jobs bill provides each school district ... adopt a student dress code of conduct, a policy that explains to each student their responsibility," Rep. Rogers said. "This would make for a better school district and more productive students."

The bill doesn't say the word "sag" in it, but clothing that "exposes the underwear or body parts in an indecent or vulgar manner," is pretty much saying the same thing.
If students are caught breaking the new clothing bill, they can be excused from extracurricular activities and even be given an in-school suspension.
The sagging pants trend is thought to originated in the prison system, "where belts are not issued because they may be used to commit suicide or used as weapons."
The local branch of the NAACP in Florida has condemned the bill, claiming that black youth will be targeted.

It doesn't bother me because i don't live in the Us, but what do y'all think of that? Who sags his pants?
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: bill passes to Ban saggin' Pants

Postby Xray » Mar 18th, '11, 20:18

The sagging pants trend is thought to originated in the prison system, "where belts are not issued because they may be used to commit suicide or used as weapons."

LOL wow. And that rule is not prison like? Why can't they ban rock clothing? Because it's a white genre, that's why. Hate on the black community, make them one step closer to looking white. Shit who the hell ever said that slavery was over? This is modern day slavery.

On another note: I guess they haven't heard Hopsin's song.
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 18th, '11, 23:26

thats just stupid.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Mahmoud48 » Mar 18th, '11, 23:28

Then ban tight pants for guys
Stupid ass rules is stupid
ODD FUTURE ASAP OVOXO BLACK HIPPY GOOD MUSIC
Mahmoud48
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Bistnal » Mar 21st, '11, 03:07

I think that's a really stupid law. So now people can't even dress how they want? I mean, it's basically saying, "if you dress like this, you're a criminal", stereotyping them for no reason other than the way they wear their pants. :shakehead:

I agree with mahmoud though, if they ban sagging pants, they should also ban the extreme to be fair.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Trimss » Mar 23rd, '11, 19:00

Bistnal wrote:I think that's a really stupid law. So now people can't even dress how they want? I mean, it's basically saying, "if you dress like this, you're a criminal", stereotyping them for no reason other than the way they wear their pants. :shakehead:

I agree with mahmoud though, if they ban sagging pants, they should also ban the extreme to be fair.

I agree with you, but in a way, i can understand these dumb old people. They don't wanna see our ass when we walk away or when we tie our laces but they just shouldn't look. yesterday my teacher saw i had my pants low and she said in an agressive way to me that i can't wear em like that, and since i keep my pants like low, she doesn't want me in her class anymore.

It's just stupid because i'm one of the smartest in that lesson lol.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Bistnal » Mar 23rd, '11, 19:03

^I understand if its to the point where its public indecency. But if people just want to sag their pants a bit, it shouldn't automatically mean that people judge and assume their stupid, low-lives that need to be punished.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hadez » Jun 7th, '11, 03:17

Xray wrote:

LOL wow. And that rule is not prison like? Why can't they ban rock clothing? Because it's a white genre, that's why. Hate on the black community, make them one step closer to looking white. Shit who the hell ever said that slavery was over? This is modern day slavery.

On another note: I guess they haven't heard Hopsin's song.

considering sagging your pants is irrelevant to who black people are, it has nothing to do with being black.

personally, i have no problems with sagging pants. i sag mine slightly, but what i can't stand is when somebody is sagging and doesn't have a large enough shirt to cover their ass.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby trinell05 » Jun 22nd, '11, 19:08

I saw this boy walk past my house a couple of days ago and I don't know if it was because he wasn't doing it right or what, but his whole ass (in his boxer briefs) was just hanging out. It wasn't mild, lol. And he didn't have a shirt on, so it was extra awkward. I like the hinting sag, where the pants are just pulled down a little bit. Lil Wayne sagging in skinny jeans is just fucking disgusting.
IcedSlim Shady wrote:why half of you, on this forum, are so dickhead?

"I'm a preachin', twerkin,' bible-readin' mothafucka."
I Wish That I Could Be A Holmie 4 Life.
trinell05
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sam. » Jun 22nd, '11, 21:15

i can :coffee:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Spyder » Apr 27th, '12, 05:23

dont come in here so i know this is like a year old but

the saggin pants trend was started in prison but... it meant you were willing to have anal sex as it is
illegal to have sex in prison, so they made up a way of showing that they are down

so u were a fag if u did this anyway ahahah
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Amaranthine » Apr 27th, '12, 14:54

LOL there's no reason to do that. Useless law.

And I think it's hilarious that they think it will lead to more productive students. Yeah, because their pants were forcing them to not do their homework and skip school. :facepalm
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby ShAdYTiLIDie » Apr 27th, '12, 15:06

Haha hopsin would not like that! I dont sag my pants at all unless im joking around, Although it doesnt really bother me wen others do it! not many white people sag where I live haha
"Shady said it Shady meant it, I stay demented, Ill throw a stroller at you, with a baby in it"
ShAdYTiLIDie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Apr 28th, '12, 02:10

Spyder wrote:the saggin pants trend was started in prison but... it meant you were willing to have anal sex as it is
illegal to have sex in prison, so they made up a way of showing that they are down

so u were a fag if u did this anyway ahahah

I've really only seen this stated as Facebook page. Is there any actual reliable source to that that it meant it was about willing to have anal sex? It's more like one of those things people say because they saw it stated somewhere...I'm pretty sure the whole thing about prisoners not being able to wear belts and that having caught on is true.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Spyder » Apr 28th, '12, 03:10

i saw a site ill try and find it again
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next

Return to College Crib