The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Essay Help?

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Essay Help?

Postby 2DreamFire » Sep 8th, '11, 02:56

I wasn't sure what section to put this in. I think this is the right one... :unsure:

Anyway, here's the prompt:

A man has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman whose religion requires her to wear a facial covering when in public. During the man's trial, the woman testifies against him in court. Based on a law giving an accused person the right to face his accuser in court, the judge tells her that she must remove her veil while she is on the stand.

Is this fair?
Why or why not?

I'm not sure which side to choose. I think that it is fair, but I usually write my essays on whichever side is easier to defend. I need to write a seven paragraph essay, so I need five reasons defending one side. All I need help with is coming up with the reasons.
2DreamFire
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Essay Help?

Postby Sam. » Sep 8th, '11, 19:32

Such a serious topic in here ?
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Essay Help?

Postby Trimss » Sep 8th, '11, 19:33

It's unfair. Why does she have to remove the veil? As long as you can see her eyes, her mouth, her nose I see nothing wrong. Because the girl is also ashamed of what happened and that veil COULD give her more confidence to go there and testify against the guy.

Now the judge is right, he can tell her to put it off to see her whole face but.. I don't see the point. So I don't know. It's fair/unfair.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to College Crib