The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

no fucking clue what I want to study.

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Re: no fucking clue what I want to study.

Postby TranSlucEnt » Aug 26th, '14, 05:49

I'm majoring in Health Information Technology. Good stable field, and decent pay :y:
"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art like the ghost of Mozart"

"All that fire in your eyes shows pain, but the flame ain't blue enough"

ImageImage
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TranSlucEnt » Aug 26th, '14, 05:59

Horse wrote:i recently declared an english major

:y:

First time, or changed majors?

ImageImage
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Aug 26th, '14, 06:01

How old are you Horse?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tash8 » Aug 26th, '14, 06:08

I don't think it matters too much. I finished university a few months ago and I studied Linguistics with emphasis in Language, Culture, Society. Today I work in analytics and engineering. My point is you should use University as a time to enjoy life and find what you're good at. Let that come to you, don't force it-I promise that wont work. If you have to choose something now, choose something you actually like and change it later if you need. It takes time to know what you want to do in life and sometimes your major or your education is not necessarily the field you end up working in. The most valuable lesson I can give you, is that you should pick up a skill. It doesn't matter what is, but have a skill. Too many people think University is only a time for education, but by the time you finish your years, you're 22-24 years old with no skills and useless information. Learn, pick up and fine tune new skills, and make sure you meet people and enjoy the ride cause it wont last.

1 more thing: Travel :y:
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby TranSlucEnt » Aug 26th, '14, 06:14

Tash8 wrote:I don't think it matters too much. I finished university a few months ago and I studied Linguistics with emphasis in Language, Culture, Society. Today I work in analytics and engineering. My point is you should use University as a time to enjoy life and find what you're good at. Let that come to you, don't force it-I promise that wont work. If you have to choose something now, choose something you actually like and change it later if you need. It takes time to know what you want to do in life and sometimes your major or your education is not necessarily the field you end up working in. The most valuable lesson I can give you, is that you should pick up a skill. It doesn't matter what is, but have a skill. Too many people think University is only a time for education, but by the time you finish your years, you're 22-24 years old with no skills and useless information. Learn, pick up and fine tune new skills, and make sure you meet people and enjoy the ride cause it wont last.

ImageImage
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TonyTilt » Aug 26th, '14, 20:14

soulcrete1 wrote:
Tash8 wrote:I don't think it matters too much. I finished university a few months ago and I studied Linguistics with emphasis in Language, Culture, Society. Today I work in analytics and engineering. My point is you should use University as a time to enjoy life and find what you're good at. Let that come to you, don't force it-I promise that wont work. If you have to choose something now, choose something you actually like and change it later if you need. It takes time to know what you want to do in life and sometimes your major or your education is not necessarily the field you end up working in. The most valuable lesson I can give you, is that you should pick up a skill. It doesn't matter what is, but have a skill. Too many people think University is only a time for education, but by the time you finish your years, you're 22-24 years old with no skills and useless information. Learn, pick up and fine tune new skills, and make sure you meet people and enjoy the ride cause it wont last.

Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TonyTilt » Aug 28th, '14, 01:46

Plz tell Rolle I said hi
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TranSlucEnt » Sep 4th, '14, 02:23

Don't push or be pressured to pick something right away.. just let it come to you. Or take some time off. Thats what I did

ImageImage
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to College Crib