The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Homework Help Thread

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Re: Homework Help Thread

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Jan 29th, '10, 03:07

nice idea. if im right in saying i think i wrote a members english exam once, i typed it up and they took it in and passed lmao
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Jan 29th, '10, 03:09

Coleon wrote:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:nice idea. if im right in saying i think i wrote a members english exam once, i typed it up and they took it in and passed lmao

lmao :worship: I'll write shit for anyone :y:

rhiannon that was it.

sorry that was pissing me off i couldnt remember for the life of me lmao. ill leave now :y:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Bistnal » Jan 29th, '10, 04:21

This could be helpful, it'll be funny if members end up actually doing the homework for each other lmao.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Emadyville » Feb 5th, '10, 03:02

Bistnal wrote:This could be helpful, it'll be funny if members end up actually doing the homework for each other lmao.

It would be, but I hope it's just "helping" :shifty:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Bistnal » Feb 5th, '10, 03:25

Emadyville wrote:
Bistnal wrote:This could be helpful, it'll be funny if members end up actually doing the homework for each other lmao.

It would be, but I hope it's just "helping" :shifty:

Of course it would....maybe I should put all my hw up here for "help" and "tips" :shifty:
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BabyBLue91 » Feb 5th, '10, 03:27

How thoughtful are you guys :D
BabyBLue91
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Feb 5th, '10, 21:21

Bistnal, put something up if you need help, stop flirting with our giant brains and do it already :shifty:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby chronic » Feb 5th, '10, 23:13

If anyone needs any help in French; I'm the man. I own physics, math and chemistry but ... it's so different in English I might end up confusing you.
chronic
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Bistnal » Feb 6th, '10, 00:02

Emadyville wrote:Bistnal, put something up if you need help, stop flirting with our giant brains and do it already :shifty:

lol i'm just trying to mess with you. Don't need help with anything, I'm good. :p
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AliJack » Feb 6th, '10, 00:21

I fuckin love you motherfuckers
AliJack
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Emadyville » Feb 6th, '10, 02:38

AliJack wrote:I fuckin love you motherfuckers

:flower:

So you need help?

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby SajN » Feb 6th, '10, 17:57

”Globalization will lead to death of local cultures and languages” write a persuasive essay supporting or opposing this claim.

Help me :flower:

I just need your opinions, and maybe some links and stuff :D

Thanks!
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Just Silver » Feb 6th, '10, 18:40

Id find this helpful as long as its not another one that gathers dust like Graphic Requests
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mrjizzbomber » Feb 7th, '10, 23:12

SajN wrote:
”Globalization will lead to death of local cultures and languages” write a persuasive essay supporting or opposing this claim.

Help me :flower:

I just need your opinions, and maybe some links and stuff :D

Thanks!

The way businesses operate across cultures differ vastly. One such example is in the information available during the time of a transaction. Cultures can either be 'high-context', meaning information is assumed to be known and does not have to be given, or 'low-context (USA)', where it is assumed background and introductory information must be presented.

http://www.via-web.de/high-context-vs-low-context/

Things such as the type of context a culture assumes will not die just because 'high' and 'low' context cultures are intermingling. The context of a culture is deeply rooted in all facets of that culture... doctor visits, personal meetings, school, etc. The way these cultures operate, in all aspects of their everyday life, differ greatly. For the culture to 'die' because of globalization, you are assuming that global business transactions will either become entirely high or entirely low context. Since the foundation behind these two societies are so entrenched in their lifestyles, this is just not plausible. What is needed is an understanding of the other culture, and deliberate action to mesh the two cultures during a business transaction.

Other evidence of 'low context' in a country's individual business is: in America executives have separate offices with secretaries guarding the flow of information. In 'high context' cultures, a good example is Japan, executives have their desk in the open, so information can be rapidly spread throughout the organization.

Other aspects of culture that are so deeply rooted in a county's individual society that globalization can not destroy the culture is: the way the society views time (in America we see time as a limited resource, in many European countries they see time as abundant and infinite), the way the society handles personal time and the rate at which people become acquainted (in America we get to know each other very quickly, but superficially, in Europe people take a long time to get to know each other, but the relationships are a lot more genuine). All of these have implications in business practices, particularly global business practices. And all of these are too deeply rooted in individual cultures to 'die'.

Heres a few more references for you:

http://globalization.suite101.com/artic ... n_business (This does a great job giving brief explanations of relevant cultural differences)

www.csus.edu/indiv/e/eatonr/MIS%20175%2 ... lture1.ppt (this is from some university. I found it through a google search. It does not provide actual sources, but seems to do a comprehensive job explaining the generally things you look for that can differ between cultures)

I hope this helps.

- The Bomber
mrjizzbomber
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eminem4Life1006 » Feb 10th, '10, 19:37

Does it just have to be about homework?
Eminem4Life1006
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Next