The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Paper Editing Official Thread

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Re: Paper Editing Official Thread

Postby SajN » Feb 17th, '10, 21:26

Sorry late reply guys. I was so busy with other assignments that I forgot this one.

Mr Bombe and Emadyville, I fucking appreciate it, dope editing :worship: :worship: :worship:
I can't thank you enough, just let me know if there's something I can help you guys with :worship:

Thank you!

I have to deliver it tomorrow, so I am just grabbing this ^, editing a little here and there with what Bomber said, and sending it.

Love you :worship:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Emadyville » Feb 18th, '10, 18:28

No problem homie :smoking:

You better get an A :sweating:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby SajN » Mar 2nd, '10, 08:23

Emadyville wrote:No problem homie :smoking:

You better get an A :sweating:

Yeah homie, I got top grade! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Maan, you should be promoted to G-Mod :o

I owe you and The Bomber!

The teacher said it was "very good work!! Well written and to the point" :D
i basically just kept what I had, added a little more and used your vocab :worship:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Emadyville » Mar 3rd, '10, 08:15

Congrats homie :y:

Glad our help paid off :8)

I'm still green though :coffee:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby TripleNineThree » May 12th, '10, 05:35

Whatsup? You guys still doing this? We are getting a writing assignment in around 3 days wondering if you guys are still editting papers for people?
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » May 12th, '10, 15:35

TripleNineThree wrote:Whatsup? You guys still doing this? We are getting a writing assignment in around 3 days wondering if you guys are still editting papers for people?

Of course :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby TripleNineThree » Sep 29th, '10, 01:23

Hey, I first want to say how thankful I am for you guys to sacrifice your time to help people like me out with our essays. Please revise and edit my essay, it will be GREATLY appreciated!!! :y: :y:

Education
By: Tyler Ramsbey

Pipestone Area Schools (PAS) have various programs to educate its students. The students are required to fulfill a general outline that the state has set up for all the schools in Minnesota. Our school strives to increase the number of people who have the skills needed to learn, study, and apply what they know.

PAS creates a warm environment which provides a safe place for students to learn. Children who attend PAS generally do not feel threatened while they are here. This then creates a relaxed mood in which children are more open to learn. But, has this mood become too relaxed that the student does not concentrate on their work? Many teachers strive to fill each student with all the information that they possibly can in the amount of time the state gives to them. Some students easily flow through all this new information in a tranquil state, while other students struggle day after day to pick up all the information presented. Often times, a group of students easily grasp the concepts presented and soon become bored, as they are not feeling challenged. While other students struggle with the information presented and may need to be taught a different approach to decipher the same information. If the instructors at PAS would sit all the students down and test them on their own abilities, they could create classes for the relaxed students that would challenge them. On the contrary there would be other classes for the students who struggle that would take more time to break things apart; the students would then actually learn them instead of feeling overwhelmed and just giving up if they don’t understand something. The students would best learn in a neutral environment that challenges their level of understanding.

Our school also strives to balance learning with studying. The teachers often give us the material we need to know so that we may study on our own time. This situation seems to work well as the teachers are preparing us for life after high school. By having to study on our own, students are being taught study habits that can carry over to college years. By learning to study on our own time instead of in class, we are learning how to balance our free time, studies, and other activities in equal portions. One of the downsides of the teachers giving us our materials is that it’s too easy for us. We are just being handed our notes instead of listening and taking them. If we start requiring that all students must take their own notes during classes we can instill good note taking skills in them for their college years. By teaching our students good studying and note taking skills they will be able to succeed in most college classes as well as occupations in life.

By going to school we learn many skills. Now, the trick is to remember everything we have learned so that we may apply it in our everyday lives. For some people, the only way they learn is by repetition. If every teacher would try to enforce repetition without doing the same procedures daily, this may help the student retain more of the information and comprehension needed to acquire the necessary principals for future use. If each teacher could strive for recurrence, without tradition, kids may hold more interest and be less likely to become bored; which will in turn encourage them to actually learn. School offers many classes that you can directly apply to your real life. Classes like health, senior survival, and weight lifting all teach you things you can apply to your life at that moment. Senior survival teaches you how to handle yourself in the real world; you learn how to pay rent, bills, etc. There are many classes, if you pay attention, in which you can acquire skills to apply to your everyday life to become a better overall person.

In conclusion, after looking at our school, we already have a decent school. There are just some slight variations that could be adjusted to better help students succeed in life. If PAS would re-think our methods involving learning, studying, and ways to apply what we know, our school would flourish. We would be able to better prepare students for work life, social life, and life in general.
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Sep 29th, '10, 02:20

Word I'ma do it in like an hour :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Previous