The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Random Facts

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Re: Random Facts

Postby Slimm » Feb 5th, '10, 18:31

If you stick your tongue out and pretend to shake a salt shaker over it, you will taste salt
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby classthe_king » Feb 6th, '10, 01:11

Yah-hah wrote:In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts. So in old England, when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them mind their own pints and quarts and settle down. It's where we get the phrase "mind your P's and Q's"

I thought that had something to do with old keyboards
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Spyder » Feb 17th, '10, 06:37

Slimm wrote:If you stick your tongue out and pretend to shake a salt shaker over it, you will taste salt

no i dont :'(

a fruit fly has the longest single strand of semen out of any creature on earth.
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Feb 18th, '10, 18:30

If you study from 2pm until 7:15am with only 3 breaks to play COD you will do well on your consumer behavior test :8)
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby BabyBLue91 » Feb 18th, '10, 19:12

Slimm wrote:If you stick your tongue out and pretend to shake a salt shaker over it, you will taste salt

:angry: :spank:
BabyBLue91
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheKanza » Feb 21st, '10, 19:43

Raquel wrote:The anus things is :laughing:

The only interesting thing i know it's that Hitler had only one ball :-k

hitler had one ball?
TheKanza
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Doctor Skittlez » Feb 26th, '10, 00:11

Hitler Facts
1) Hitler Was Jewish
2) Hitler Was Bisexual
3) Hitler Had Major Freudian Issues, In Fact, He Used To Dream About His Dead Mother In Sexual Situations.

Pagan Facts
1) Most Of Christianity's Traditions Were Inherited From Pagan Traditions
Ex. A -- Jesus Was Born In June, But The Ancient Pagans Had A God Called "Sun" Who Was Born On The 25th Of December. In Fact, Sun Carried Out Many Of The Traits That Jesus Is Known For.
Ex. B -- The 21st Of December Is The Pagan Winter Solstice, Of Which We Worship The Trees/Nature. The Christmas Tree Comes From Pagans. It Was Originally To Be Decorated On The 21st N' Brought Down On The 28th (End Of Winter Solstice)
2) Constantine, Emperor Of Rome At The Time When Christianity Was Getting It's Start, Was Pagan, Along With The Rest Of Rome. But He Saw That Christianity Was To Be The Next Big Thing, So He Held The Counsel Of Nicea In Which He Sent Over Many Pagan Traditions, Including The Ones Mentioned Above. However, He Was Always Pagan At Heart. When He Was On His Deathbed, His Son Had Him Baptised Before He Died.
3) The Church Invented Satan. In Fact, They Went So Far As To Create A Word, "Shaitan", N' Over The Years, That Transitioned To Satan. "Lucifer" Comes From A Latin Word (Of Which I Can't Remember Right Now) Which Means Something To Do With Left. Most Of The Satanist Symbols Are From Paganism. The Pentagram, For Example. The Church Also Deemed Anyone Who Was Left Handed A Devil-Worshipper, As Left Was The Feminine Side To Which Many Pagans Worshipped. Left Symbolised The Beauteous Nature Of Fertility, Mother Earth N' What Have You. Meaning That A Lot Of Women Were Falsely Accused Of Being Witches If They Were Left-Handed. Many Others Were Tried If They Were Caught Using Herbs N' Natural Products To Cure Things.
4) Between 1099 - 1118 AD, Pope Innocent II Slaughtered (By His Own Hands) Roughly 100 Pagans As A Crusade Claiming That They Were Plotting Against The Church... In Fact, Some Were, Scholars Such As Galileo, In Form Of The Illuminati. This Also Was In Connection With The Knights Templar, Who Protected, As Some Of You May Know, The Holy Grail. The Knights Templar, Who Posed As Knights Of God For A While, Were Pagans At Heart.

Random Facts
1) In Order For A Woman To Become A Man, Doctors Will Extend The Clitoris, As It Is, In Itself, A Sort Of Penis. They Will Bring The Testacles That All Women Posess From The Inside, To The Outside.
2) People Often Think That They Control Their Lives, But, As Has Been Proven By Some Scientists (Most Of Which You Will Never Hear Of, Considering They Were Balked At By The Majority Of The Science Community), In All Actuality, The Universe Dictates Our Lives. Some May Call It Destiny, Or Fate, But The Alignment Of The Stars N' Planets Can Change A Larvae Into A Butterfly, Or Just Kill It. Not Just Stupid Superstitious Signs, It Has Background.
Doctor Skittlez
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TheWeirdoIsBack » Feb 26th, '10, 05:30

Doctor Skittlez wrote:Hitler Facts
1) Hitler Was Jewish
2) Hitler Was Bisexual
3) Hitler Had Major Freudian Issues, In Fact, He Used To Dream About His Dead Mother In Sexual Situations.

Pagan Facts
1) Most Of Christianity's Traditions Were Inherited From Pagan Traditions
Ex. A -- Jesus Was Born In June, But The Ancient Pagans Had A God Called "Sun" Who Was Born On The 25th Of December. In Fact, Sun Carried Out Many Of The Traits That Jesus Is Known For.
Ex. B -- The 21st Of December Is The Pagan Winter Solstice, Of Which We Worship The Trees/Nature. The Christmas Tree Comes From Pagans. It Was Originally To Be Decorated On The 21st N' Brought Down On The 28th (End Of Winter Solstice)
2) Constantine, Emperor Of Rome At The Time When Christianity Was Getting It's Start, Was Pagan, Along With The Rest Of Rome. But He Saw That Christianity Was To Be The Next Big Thing, So He Held The Counsel Of Nicea In Which He Sent Over Many Pagan Traditions, Including The Ones Mentioned Above. However, He Was Always Pagan At Heart. When He Was On His Deathbed, His Son Had Him Baptised Before He Died.
3) The Church Invented Satan. In Fact, They Went So Far As To Create A Word, "Shaitan", N' Over The Years, That Transitioned To Satan. "Lucifer" Comes From A Latin Word (Of Which I Can't Remember Right Now) Which Means Something To Do With Left. Most Of The Satanist Symbols Are From Paganism. The Pentagram, For Example. The Church Also Deemed Anyone Who Was Left Handed A Devil-Worshipper, As Left Was The Feminine Side To Which Many Pagans Worshipped. Left Symbolised The Beauteous Nature Of Fertility, Mother Earth N' What Have You. Meaning That A Lot Of Women Were Falsely Accused Of Being Witches If They Were Left-Handed. Many Others Were Tried If They Were Caught Using Herbs N' Natural Products To Cure Things.
4) Between 1099 - 1118 AD, Pope Innocent II Slaughtered (By His Own Hands) Roughly 100 Pagans As A Crusade Claiming That They Were Plotting Against The Church... In Fact, Some Were, Scholars Such As Galileo, In Form Of The Illuminati. This Also Was In Connection With The Knights Templar, Who Protected, As Some Of You May Know, The Holy Grail. The Knights Templar, Who Posed As Knights Of God For A While, Were Pagans At Heart.

Random Facts
1) In Order For A Woman To Become A Man, Doctors Will Extend The Clitoris, As It Is, In Itself, A Sort Of Penis. They Will Bring The Testacles That All Women Posess From The Inside, To The Outside.
2) People Often Think That They Control Their Lives, But, As Has Been Proven By Some Scientists (Most Of Which You Will Never Hear Of, Considering They Were Balked At By The Majority Of The Science Community), In All Actuality, The Universe Dictates Our Lives. Some May Call It Destiny, Or Fate, But The Alignment Of The Stars N' Planets Can Change A Larvae Into A Butterfly, Or Just Kill It. Not Just Stupid Superstitious Signs, It Has Background.

^^ :worship: Some crazy shit to read about. I don't think those Hitler things are true though, at least not the first two. I've heard a lot of people present those ideas, and every time it happened someone else shut it down.
Props to BronekPoland for the siggy ^^
http://www.myspace.com/soulicidalfreek
TheWeirdoIsBack
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Feb 28th, '10, 20:27

Yes agreed ^ that shit was real interesting, good work :y:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django