The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Analyze This Quote

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Re: Analyze This Quote

Postby gutawafang » Feb 24th, '10, 03:11

Nah, I do not personally, believe that the result would be God.

It does make sense here, to say that death is the reason we get smarter. But no, God invents us, not we invent Him.

The last two sentences in the quote is redundant. Because, that is Darwin's opinion, in my opinion.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby gutawafang » Feb 24th, '10, 03:21

Coleon wrote:Yes but aren't God & the universe a chicken & egg type deal to those who aren't firmly religious? Therefore death could have made this intelligent "God" in the first place? Why couldn't it happen again?

I never learnt that death creates something. Well, if Death is a living being and it fights God, it would not win, I think.

But apart from everything here, imo Darwin is not correct most of the time.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Feb 24th, '10, 05:32

Mindfuck. I'm not sure what to even think, except that I don't know how death could in time create "God"
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Feb 24th, '10, 09:08

Coleon wrote:
Emadyville wrote:Mindfuck. I'm not sure what to even think, except that I don't know how death could in time create "God"

Well death and natural selection being the same thing it's basically stating imo, evolution from death could lead to God over a span of billions of years.

I'm pretty sure my mind doesn't even comprehend how this could work to completely honest :8)

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby GoodGirlsGetGutted » Feb 24th, '10, 14:10

He doesn't mean God specifically, but the perfect being. His point is that death is nature's way of trial and error in evolution. In saying we're to become God, Richard Preston means that nature will eventually cease its errors and create perfect life forms.
I won't agree or disagree because, frankly, I don't give a fuck what happens 4 billion years from now. I'm not writing an essay.
Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
-Matthew 7:12

-Chaos zawladnal światem po raz kolejny-
GoodGirlsGetGutted
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Emadyville » Feb 25th, '10, 07:07

GoodGirlsGetGutted wrote:He doesn't mean God specifically, but the perfect being. His point is that death is nature's way of trial and error in evolution. In saying we're to become God, Richard Preston means that nature will eventually cease its errors and create perfect life forms.
I won't agree or disagree because, frankly, I don't give a fuck what happens 4 billion years from now. I'm not writing an essay.

see this made sense, thank you :y:

And yes I don't blame you for not giving a fuck :8)

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mr. Chambers » Feb 26th, '10, 06:25

the universe will already have started anew in 100 billion years.....it stretches 7 miles every second in every section...it will all snap back and then the universe will be "Reborn" through a big bang again.....

but no there will be no such thing of as a "perfect" being....cuz EVERYTHING can be bettered....no matter how much you try...nothing will ever be "perfect" we do not live in utopia....or fairytale land....everyone will have flaws...whether regular human beings will be able to pick up that being's flaws or not...

with that being said...i do believe the human brain can achieve more then we believe it can....i think it's something like "The force" from star wars (as corny or nerd as that sounds)....i just think that we haven't figured out how to unlock that part of our brain yet....

but then again this is all my opinion.....and i can't prove most of this.....

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr. Chambers » Feb 26th, '10, 13:43

well depends how you look @ it....what happens when you stretch a rubber band and let it go?...it snaps back....i dunno bro...but thats how i see it happening...

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Return to College Crib