The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Math Help

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Re: Math Help

Postby Tash8 » Mar 22nd, '10, 01:20

^ well i'm in Pre Calc sooo maybe?

anyways yes it's possible to do it, I feel what you need to do is find the slopes of each line first. x=2 is easy since it's just a vertical line and the other slope is also easy to find, then i know I would need to use tangent of theta to find it but I'd have to use inverse tangent..

I just don't know how to do that mathematically anymore...but it's chill I think I'll smoke a bowl and it'll come to me.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Mar 22nd, '10, 19:08

shit good luck on that, I haven't had a class on that since 10th or 11th grade haha I feel retarded cause I used to know all that shit :sweating:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Bistnal » Mar 24th, '10, 04:39

Tash8 wrote:so i'm doing a review for pre-calc final but i need help wit something

i completely forgot how to do this

find the angle between the lines 3x+5y-1=0 and x=2

I know this is REALLY easy, but i'm just blanking it out on it

Angle between the lines? I feel like this is right on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember it. Isn't there some pre calc trig identity or something for figuring this out? Or am I thinking of the wrong thing :unsure: ?
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to College Crib