The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Will hand gun control reduce violence in the United States?

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Will hand gun control reduce violence in the United States?

Postby Dazed » Apr 13th, '10, 23:59

I have to do a 10 page report and choose a side and support it.

The question is "Will hand gun control reduce violence in the United States?"

Just wondering what you guys think, so i can see some examples and thoughts that might help me argue in my essay.

I have a month, but im doing research and i need all the help i can get. :coffee:
Dazed
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Will hand gun control reduce violence in the United States?

Postby Emadyville » Apr 14th, '10, 06:27

I would say no simply because I think most of the violent crimes that occur usually in criminal intentions to beging with. What I mean is, people using guns to rob, taking them when they break into houses, have them when they seel drugs, or simply to kill someone or even drive-bys.

And I think most of those cases are unregistered or "illegal" firearms, so by gun control I don't think it would do anything.

I'd look at gun-violence with registered versus unregistered guns, I think that'll help the most to make your argument either way it sways :y:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Return to College Crib