The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Dill Clinton Disgusted

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

Dill Clinton Disgusted

Postby Just Silver » May 6th, '10, 22:27

This is me on the spot with some inspiration and motivation :smoking: to have a persuasive video for Bill Clinton given i do not know how to do the accent and was barely prepared i thought it was alright now that i look back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9d3EaK_Kw8
Note its for a high school small project not college its to be a "persuasive piece" not a research project
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Zoom Kobe 6

Postby pressure062 » Oct 11th, '11, 03:06

Nike Zoom Kobe 6 (VI) Sneakers Black Gold 429659 011,Nike Tiempo

it wasn’t until moments afore the bold area Vince Carter shoved Michael, literally, assimilate the cloister appropriate afore tip-off. Michael Jordan about shines brightest in the spotlight; he accomplished the bold with 20 points, capping off an amazing achievement with a ambitious brazier with abnormal to go via his signature fadeaway jumper, followed by his signature aloft anchor in celebration. The additional bisected of the division served as a adieu bout for Michael; arenas were arranged to see Michael’s final moments in action, acquisitive for a aftertaste of 90′s ascendancy that Michael so calmly bedevilled with his pump fakes, fadeaway jumpers, and clamp defense. In his final bold as a professional, Michael, who was on the bank with aloof account to go,www.suprashoescenter.com, was apprenticed into the bold by the chants of the Philadelphia crowd.
pressure062
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to College Crib