The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

How to Email Eminem an idea for a new song

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

How to Email Eminem an idea for a new song

Postby Hopsinshadie » Dec 24th, '13, 22:49

I know this sound might crazy but please don't lock this. Please keep this in Shady chat or at least somewhere because I am dead serious about this topic for Eminem. The thing is I have been sick for almost 2 weeks with bad flu symptoms. And I have to sleep during the day because my illness is causing me to fatigue and sleep. But I have been having so many lucid dreams. And these dreams are breeding me new ideas. It's not even funny.

So in my last dream, I was basically flying and putting my arms forward to control my body. In these dreams, I know I'm dreaming so I just have fun and fly around, go around team, slap on bitches I don't like (even breathe fire on them) if they're brainless. And while I was flying above Albuquerque, this new hypothetical future Eminem song started playing. It was SOOOOOOOOO sick. And I still remember how some of the lines went but most importantly the hook and just how it sounded overall. Had Eminem's squeaky voice, but still sounded like a natural 2013 Em.

Song was kind of like Rap God as far as the aura, but a little bit more pop. Sounded like the far superior version of 'Survival' and the reason I say that is because it had a similar vibe, but a much more catchy beat, hook, lyrics, and it felt like it could be used for a video game because I felt like I was in one, trying to maneuver my body around. It would be a perfect single for the next LP.

Some lyrics from the hook that I vaguely remember, 'So Much Stronger,' 'So much greater,' 'I got the power' 'Oh yea I got the power' and even so much better, but a way better delivery than in the real so much better, and a bridge 'hey did you forget my name and where I'm from, now Don't give me a reason why I have to justify'. But it was just soooo sick. I have to email Eminem or his guy. Can I make money off this if he uses it? I don't have to make money, but this could be one of his greatest hooks of all time. I'm dead serious. It's a classic. Eminem can just fill in the lyrics and pick a beat that sounds similar, but I need to let him hear how it should sound.
Last edited by Hopsinshadie on Dec 24th, '13, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: How to Email Eminem an idea for a new song

Postby Kill You » Dec 24th, '13, 22:53

Oh PLEASE don't lock this mods. :flutter:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 24th, '13, 22:53

Write him a letter. That will definitely work
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 24th, '13, 22:55

Lol. I'm looking forward to the comments this thread is gonna get. This is gonna be good.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Trimss » Dec 24th, '13, 22:56

EAT A FAT COCK MOTHERFUCKER
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Dec 24th, '13, 22:57

Writing a letter won't do any good (Stan.) He gets too many and frankly I need to speak to him. I don't think it's possible though but he is missing out because this is one of the sickest hooks ever. It's one of those songs that might annoy you the first couple of times because it just sounds TOO catchy, but after a while it will eat your brains out. I need to somehow get this information to him and he needs to know how it should sound. That's the most important thing. And I want to be anonymous because I want him to get 100 percent credit. I don't mind being a benefactor though.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Dec 24th, '13, 22:58

Hopsinshadie, I just have to say thank you for making me laugh today. :y:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Dec 24th, '13, 23:05

Kill You wrote:Hopsinshadie, I just have to say thank you for making me laugh today. :y:

I'm glad. If you think I'm trying to make you laugh and felt that I succeeded, I'm glad I made your day.

HOWEVER this is truly far more important than a laugh. This could be a top 5 Eminem song of all time or even on par with Lose Yourself. It would be the catchiest Eminem solo single ever imo. He needs to hear it. But is this even plausible? I could kinda sing it to him though I don't sound good, but he would get the idea and just do his own beat that matched the hook and rhythm and just do his thing with the lyrics.

In the dream he talked a lot about his area code and his upbringing but it was kinda like a Recovery Fuck You Version of Won't Back Down or ''Survival'' only it was kind of old school. It's like a pop ''fuck you'' version.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Dec 24th, '13, 23:08

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:Hopsinshadie, I just have to say thank you for making me laugh today. :y:

I'm glad. If you think I'm trying to make you laugh and felt that I succeeded, I'm glad I made your day.

HOWEVER this is truly far more important than a laugh. This could be a top 5 Eminem song of all time or even on par with Lose Yourself. It would be the catchiest Eminem solo single ever imo. He needs to hear it. But is this even plausible? I could kinda sing it to him though I don't sound good, but he would get the idea and just do his own beat that matched the hook and rhythm and just do his thing with the lyrics.

In the dream he talked a lot about his area code and his upbringing but it was kinda like a Recovery Fuck You Version of Won't Back Down or ''Survival'' only it was kind of old school. It's like a pop ''fuck you'' version.

You're a trip dude lol I love you. We all know you're a troll bro.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby UofLCard » Dec 24th, '13, 23:10

Kill You wrote:Oh PLEASE don't lock this mods. :flutter:

Never. :flutter:
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Hopsinshadie » Dec 24th, '13, 23:11

Kill You I'm not kidding. I swear to God. You will be blown away if Eminem uses this as his next single. No listen to me friend of mine. I'm not joking.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Dec 24th, '13, 23:12

Charlotte Mathers wrote:24-12-'13 - Kill You confessed his eternal love for Hopsinshadie

It's like Cartman and Kyle tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1yUhVVrWA

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Satan » Dec 24th, '13, 23:19

I think shooting yourself in the face would probably be betta...instead of a letta...that he'd probably just shred up...whoa
I'm not a faggot, I enjoy vagina.
Satan
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 24th, '13, 23:21

Hopsinshadie I think you should make it into a song and become the next Denace. How does that sound?
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Satan » Dec 24th, '13, 23:21

shadyblogger wrote:Hopsinshadie I think you should make it into a song and become the next Denace. How does that sound?

DO THE SUPERMAN AND FUCKING DIE ALREADY
I'm not a faggot, I enjoy vagina.
Satan
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Shady Chit-Chat