The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem's politics....

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: Eminem's politics....

Postby classthe_king » Sep 24th, '14, 15:42

EminemInsider wrote:
Basedshady wrote:If you're going to turn the argument in to OH HEY BASED COMPARE TES TO THIS FUCKING 2013 ALBUM of course i'm going to reference new Eminem material.

But if we're going to talk about meaning in music, RAP Music and Cancer 4 Cure are better efforts than anything Eminem has done in his life.

The reason you don't hear any decent criticism and just a circle jerk of Emnem-luv is because the people who actually know what good music is stay out of the Eminem section and more importantly, TRshady. I just choose to fight the sea of little brazillian kids who love this garbage so much.

KTT is always going to win niggas, Basedshady out.

When you write retarded shit like this, it's probably because you're a retard.

says the member who probably actually has some form of autism
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby shadyphantom91 » Sep 24th, '14, 16:30

Aone10 wrote:
Basedshady wrote:If you're going to turn the argument in to OH HEY BASED COMPARE TES TO THIS FUCKING 2013 ALBUM of course i'm going to reference new Eminem material.

Doesn't matter what year the albums came out, your argument for TES being garbage is lack of subject matter (despite it having plenty) so that's what I'm discussing, subject matter.

Basedshady wrote:But if we're going to talk about meaning in music, RAP Music and Cancer 4 Cure are better efforts than anything Eminem has done in his life.

Basedshady wrote:The reason you don't hear any decent criticism and just a circle jerk of Emnem-luv is because the people who actually know what good music is stay out of the Eminem section and more importantly, TRshady. I just choose to fight the sea of little brazillian kids who love this garbage so much.

....I'm active in most sections of this forum though, and have read plenty of criticism about Eminem on here.... nearly all of the arguments being much more intelligent than anything you've said recently, and how incredibly arrogant and naive for you to say "the people who know good music" as if what you consider "good" music is definitive.

Quite frankly, I'd agree that there are some people on here with putrid taste in music (at least in my opinion), but it isn't because they like Eminem. This is an Eminem forum, I seriously doubt what drove you here was the sole purpose of "fighting Brazilian kids who love this garbage so much", and if so.... then my deepest sympathies go out to you.

Truth is you were enjoying the 15 minutes of popularity you had on here a few months ago, now you just come off as being washed up and bitter about the fact that nobody finds your antics entertaining anymore.

Basedshady wrote:KTT is always going to win niggas, Basedshady out.

#Basedshadyfelloff2014

Basedshady just got owned!
[b]I float like B.I.G.'s spirit in this bitch I'm ghostly
Rush me, cause you aint gonna live to roast me/b]
shadyphantom91
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby EminemInsider » Sep 25th, '14, 07:13

classthe_king wrote:
EminemInsider wrote:

But if we're going to talk about meaning in music, RAP Music and Cancer 4 Cure are better efforts than anything Eminem has done in his life.

The reason you don't hear any decent criticism and just a circle jerk of Emnem-luv is because the people who actually know what good music is stay out of the Eminem section and more importantly, TRshady. I just choose to fight the sea of little brazillian kids who love this garbage so much.

KTT is always going to win niggas, Basedshady out.

When you write retarded shit like this, it's probably because you're a retard.

says the member who probably actually has some form of autism

First of all, autism and retardation have nothing to do with each other. Secondly, you have absolutely no reason to say that other than not liking me because I have made it clear I think you're an idiot.
Canning: What will it say on your tombstone?
Charlie Sheen: Something dot com.

Canibus & Eminem Converse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWB62t2_wJE
EminemInsider
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 25th, '14, 07:17

This thread sure went to shit
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence