The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

You think Eminem thinks he's too good to release epic stuff?

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

You think Eminem thinks he's too good to release epic stuff?

Postby Hopsinshadie » Oct 3rd, '14, 12:56

I've been thinking. Why does Eminem still make songs like ''So Much Better?'' He can do so much better. And why does he always leave epic shit on the bonus material? Maybe he thinks he's too good to give us what we want. So he fucks with us instead. And he exemplified that on Encore when he shot himself in the song ''Encore'' and then took a 5 year hiatus. What's up with the accents on Relapse? Experimenting or perhaps fucking with us? Went from Relapse to Recovery, when he was supposed to do Relapse 2. Well, whatever the case was.

Then he makes Marshall Mathers LP 2 and starts sticking up the finger and using his fingers to make devil horns on Instagram, pre release. He was totally giving us false hope. And I'm thinking that he does all this stuff just to mess with our heads. So either Eminem is retiring after making ''Guts Over Fear'' or he's just trying to fuck with our heads. I mean he knows what all of us write on here, he talks about all that in his songs. He's aware. So something is going on with that. With all the yelling, awkward flows, and trying to be a little too ''creative.''

If Eminem just STOPPED trying to awkwardly fuck with us, he could make epic shit again. He tries to be too fancy.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: You think Eminem thinks he's too good to release epic st

Postby ShadyxEminem » Oct 3rd, '14, 13:28

First verse of "So Much Better" is shit, but that third verse doe :worship:
#encorefam
ShadyxEminem
Soldier
Soldier

Postby csw621 » Oct 3rd, '14, 14:34

The material he put out during the hiatus between Recovery and MMLP2 (which was a almost as long as the hiatus between Encore and Relapse itself) was some of the best shit of his career. Mic Fiend, The Warning, cyphers, a pretty decent EP, and the list goes on. Even Guts Over Fear and Rap God are from 2012. I agree with you that Em knows what goes on here and on SL but I honestly believe that at the moment he is at or near his best technically and that he really is gonna rap until he's fossil fuel. I'm highly anticipating hearing the XV delivery.

I should add that to me, Relapse represents the OD, Refill represents the relapse and Recovery is him getting sober. And the MMLP2 title was Paul's idea iirc.
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Despicable » Oct 3rd, '14, 15:02

Cringe thread.
Cry babies,maybe my way that i use words is loose
but you turds better be careful how you choose yours
Cause feelings scar,but egos bruise worse
And the truth hurts,shit no wonder youre sore losers
Despicable
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SajN » Oct 3rd, '14, 16:13

csw621 wrote:The material he put out during the hiatus between Recovery and MMLP2 (which was a almost as long as the hiatus between Encore and Relapse itself) was some of the best shit of his career. Mic Fiend, The Warning, cyphers, a pretty decent EP, and the list goes on. Even Guts Over Fear and Rap God are from 2012. I agree with you that Em knows what goes on here and on SL but I honestly believe that at the moment he is at or near his best technically and that he really is gonna rap until he's fossil fuel. I'm highly anticipating hearing the XV delivery.

I should add that to me, Relapse represents the OD, Refill represents the relapse and Recovery is him getting sober. And the MMLP2 title was Paul's idea iirc.

The Warning was between Relapse and Recovery.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby csw621 » Oct 3rd, '14, 17:02

The Warning was released on July 30, 2009 after the release of Obsessed the previous month. He had started writing/recording Recovery by then. Refill was finished earlier in the year and he had moved on to the "Recovery" attitude already
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Josh » Oct 3rd, '14, 21:38

i lost it
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Oct 3rd, '14, 22:17

Hopsinshadie wrote:I've been thinking. Why does Eminem still make songs like ''So Much Better?'' He can do so much better. And why does he always leave epic shit on the bonus material? Maybe he thinks he's too good to give us what we want. So he fucks with us instead. And he exemplified that on Encore when he shot himself in the song ''Encore'' and then took a 5 year hiatus. What's up with the accents on Relapse? Experimenting or perhaps fucking with us? Went from Relapse to Recovery, when he was supposed to do Relapse 2. Well, whatever the case was.

Then he makes Marshall Mathers LP 2 and starts sticking up the finger and using his fingers to make devil horns on Instagram, pre release. He was totally giving us false hope. And I'm thinking that he does all this stuff just to mess with our heads. So either Eminem is retiring after making ''Guts Over Fear'' or he's just trying to fuck with our heads. I mean he knows what all of us write on here, he talks about all that in his songs. He's aware. So something is going on with that. With all the yelling, awkward flows, and trying to be a little too ''creative.''

If Eminem just STOPPED trying to awkwardly fuck with us, he could make epic shit again. He tries to be too fancy.

Hopsinshadie with the Recovery pun. Hopsinshadie automatically loses. Again.

True Wiz wrote:Wigga, do you have a mental disability?

^ :y:
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby slims » Oct 3rd, '14, 23:42

Oh boy, he's still alive.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Postby runSA » Oct 4th, '14, 00:01

Hopsinshadie be tripping hard
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chris_Provoke » Oct 4th, '14, 00:11

csw621 wrote:I honestly believe that at the moment he is at or near his best technically and that he really is gonna rap until he's fossil fuel. I'm highly anticipating hearing the XV delivery.

I'm not. It's gonna be just as choppy as TDPT and just as choppy as CD. His new voice and flow are disgusting honestly.

And as for you thinking he's thinking he's too good to release dope shit, he's not, thats actually him trying his ass off.

/thread

who's still mad though? 8=D
Chris_Provoke
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby chopsuey567 » Oct 4th, '14, 03:18

I think you are too stupid to realize you're stupid.
lyrical miracles
chopsuey567
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Chris_Provoke » Oct 4th, '14, 06:28

Menzo wrote:Image

Hitly Dickly.gif
Hitly Dickly.gif (259.98 KiB) Viewed 3620 times

Hey man, I know homos come installed with a built in gaydar but that's Mr. Faggot to you buddy. Stay on topic mensita, you can send me love letters later through PM, love you babe <3
Chris_Provoke
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby yoda you can call me » Oct 4th, '14, 06:41

Menzo wrote:
Chris_Provoke wrote:
csw621 wrote:I honestly believe that at the moment he is at or near his best technically and that he really is gonna rap until he's fossil fuel. I'm highly anticipating hearing the XV delivery.

I'm not. It's gonna be just as choppy as TDPT and just as choppy as CD. His new voice and flow are disgusting honestly.

And as for you thinking he's thinking he's too good to release dope shit, he's not, thats actually him trying his ass off.

/thread

who's still mad though? 8=D

Concur, i do. Foggit tendencies, he has, my padawan
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby sbolli1 » Oct 4th, '14, 07:09

You think you're too gay to not suck dick?
sbolli1
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Shady Chit-Chat