The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

You gotta respect Eminem for not keeping up with tech

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

You gotta respect Eminem for not keeping up with tech

Postby Hopsinshadie » Oct 24th, '14, 09:41

I guess he bought a Wii U. So he keeps up from time to time, but hardly. Someone wrote on here that he thinks if it ain't broken, don't fix it. I'm thinking this way too because I'm so underwhelmed by PS4. I'm underwhelmed by the graphics, the slow frame rates, and the so slight leap this gen.

But he doesn't need new tech to stay afloat and happy. He doesn't need to keep up. if he's bored, he goes out and buys a Wii U. But he doesn't care about keeping up like we all do. Screw smart phones. Screw it all. You can have them, but don't be obsessed and start pre-ordering iphones every 6 months. Too hard to keep up. Better to be like Eminem. Ps4 sucks still, Destiny sucks. Em knows it.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: You gotta respect Eminem for not keeping up with tech

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 24th, '14, 09:53

Your PS4 got you acting up, give it to me
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Chris_Provoke » Oct 24th, '14, 10:14

stahp...
Chris_Provoke
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Oct 24th, '14, 14:38

I don't know why I keep writing serious replies to these threads. Paralleling Eminem, one of the only people to be as good at rap as they say they are, Sony cares about video games and you having a decent system far more than any of the other companies doing it. Sony consciously wants people's jaws to drop, every time, when they put a disc in a PlayStation. Do you think M$ or Nintendo (oh wait it's 2014) cares whether or not you blow your buzz on a worthless game? Eminem knows a PS4 is better than a Wii U. But daddy's busy, daddy's writing a song, this song ain't gonna write itself and he doesn't need to be playing Destiny all afternoon.

There wasn't as big of a jump this gen because starting with probably the first Xbox, video game consoles started simply becoming computers in smaller boxes. Has computing and communications technology, which is all gaming is, changed so drastically since PS3 and 360 that you thought the new system would beam Nuketown directly into your brain or something?

Em goes back to basics a lot but only after he's exhausted every ounce of inspiration he can get from a particular source. I love him and his art right along with the approach he takes to making the music that we all know and love, the music that we all enjoy - the music you accuse him of trying to destroy. But to me personally, his "what's an iPod durr" act is as stale as it is unconvincing, especially after nearly three years of shoving it down our throats. You're not Cash Money, you don't own a Drophead or a phablet, we get it.
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Oct 25th, '14, 23:02

csw621 wrote:I don't know why I keep writing replies to these threads.
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Oct 25th, '14, 23:48

Jaba wrote:
csw621 wrote:I don't know why I keep writing replies to these threads.

dam jaba back with a vengeance fam
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to Shady Chit-Chat