The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Which album has the most complicated/unique flow?

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Which album has the most complicated/unique flow?

MMLP2
43%
HELL: THE SEQUEL
2%
RECOVERY (lol)
No votes
RELAPSE
39%
ENCORE
No votes
TES
6%
Devil's Night
2%
MMLP
2%
SSLP
6%

Total votes : 51

Re: Which album has the most complicated/unique flow?

Postby Mr Change » Nov 1st, '14, 01:38

Yoda wrote:current Jaba is different from the one i remember. Different writing style and less schizophrenic.
Whose man are you? :confusion:

We can't tell atm tbh. Jaba has turned into multiple people. I request an IP check tbh
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby 6PRDMD9 » Nov 1st, '14, 01:40

Jaba wrote:
6PRDMD9 wrote:Lol I like Recovery. I've never hated on it.

And if you're going for "unique" only, take "complicated" out of the damn title.
I put both for a reason. And I am pretty sure almost everyone on here will agree that Recovery is Eminem's worst flow.

I doubt it lel. Go back to your corner little boy. Let some drug addicted pedophile post for you.
ImageImageImageImage
6PRDMD9
The Professor
The Professor

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 1st, '14, 01:44

i had alot harder of a time getting every relapse flow down compared to any other albums
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Jaba » Nov 1st, '14, 01:45

Mr Change wrote:
Yoda wrote:current Jaba is different from the one i remember. Different writing style and less schizophrenic.
Whose man are you? :confusion:

We can't tell atm tbh. Jaba has turned into multiple people. I request an IP check tbh

Im myself. Im not sharing accounts with anyone.

Yoda idk if that was a compliment or not, if so, thanks... I guess? lol.
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Nov 1st, '14, 02:01

DetroitSkills wrote:i had alot harder of a time getting every relapse flow down compared to any other albums

I won't detest this. Relapse is darn near impossible to replicate. I don't know if it's the sheer length of the lines and extensions of lines, the syllable-on-top-of-syllable alignment, or the Relapse. Maybe some of everything.
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Elision » Nov 1st, '14, 02:09

Mr Change wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:i had alot harder of a time getting every relapse flow down compared to any other albums

I won't detest this. Relapse is darn near impossible to replicate. I don't know if it's the sheer length of the lines and extensions of lines, the syllable-on-top-of-syllable alignment, or the Relapse. Maybe some of everything.
that stuff really isn't that hard it's actually pretty easy from my experience, it's actually my favorite way to write. you just write out a million things that rhyme with eachother and find out the most efficient way to go about connecting them whilst weeding out as many non-rhyming syllables as possible. it takes a while but i enjoy it more than any other way of writing raps. it's the mmlp2 shit that's hard to do, that first verse of don't front notice how he doesn't start with one multi and then completely switch to another, he evolves them into eachother by dropping and replacing 1-2 syllables at a time until he's pulled himself into a completely new one. that's something i have no understanding of how to do, at least how to force it. he seems to be able to do it on command which is a almost a superpower as far as i'm concerned. i've never seen it done in any other verse, and i listen to a fucking lot of complicated ass verses, i probably have the biggest collection on planet earth of them. what em does on some of those mmlp2 tracks is truly unique.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Mr Change » Nov 1st, '14, 03:41

Elision wrote:
Mr Change wrote:

that stuff really isn't that hard it's actually pretty easy from my experience, it's actually my favorite way to write. you just write out a million things that rhyme with eachother and find out the most efficient way to go about connecting them whilst weeding out as many non-rhyming syllables as possible. it takes a while but i enjoy it more than any other way of writing raps. it's the mmlp2 shit that's hard to do, that first verse of don't front notice how he doesn't start with one multi and then completely switch to another, he evolves them into eachother by dropping and replacing 1-2 syllables at a time until he's pulled himself into a completely new one. that's something i have no understanding of how to do, at least how to force it. he seems to be able to do it on command which is a almost a superpower as far as i'm concerned. i've never seen it done in any other verse, and i listen to a fucking lot of complicated ass verses, i probably have the biggest collection on planet earth of them. what em does on some of those mmlp2 tracks is truly unique.

Eminem is the goat

man, it feels so good to genuinely believe without a shadow of a doubt that Eminem as returned to his form :'( brings a tear to my eye

im happy for me, but im even happier for him tbh

Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 1st, '14, 03:45

Elision wrote:
Mr Change wrote:

thats strange, im actually able to do that with ease tbh, weird how some shits hard for others thats easy af for others
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby slims » Nov 1st, '14, 03:51

I used to be able to keep up with em and memorize the lyrics but now I just can't. Just don't have the breath control anymore.
It's been a year since mmlp2 came out and I still don't know all the lyrics. I'm a horrible stan.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 1st, '14, 03:53

Melanie wrote:I used to be able to keep up with em and memorize the lyrics but now I just can't. Just don't have the breath control anymore.
It's been a year since mmlp2 came out and I still don't know all the lyrics. I'm a horrible stan.

reported, fake ass stan dam
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby slims » Nov 1st, '14, 03:56

Dang.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Relapse. » Nov 1st, '14, 17:52

Can't find your original post Elision, but I agree with you 100%. The way he can switch his rhymes up like that and still have it flow retard is amazing, especially on MMLP2. Like.. on Wicked Ways he goes

"the devil aint on the same level as him, picture someone who revels in straight masochism, and imagine him givin an adjective an ass whoopin, so bad they should put his ass in prison"

I swear to god it's impossible to replicate what he says right there. The flow is tooooooo nice.

The rap god. Gotta have them superhuman powers to hold that title. k?
Music Box
Relapse.

Cuz I ain't crazy I say shit that's crazy to crazy people to make em believe I'm crazy so they can relate to me and maybe believe in shady so they can be evil baby I LIKE THAT.

Greatest Appreciation Thread Ever.
/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=147760 <---

It's Okay.
Infinite.
Relapse.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Nov 2nd, '14, 00:57

Relapse. wrote:Elision
damn this nigga can spell my name. that's a first.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Relapse. » Nov 2nd, '14, 18:51

Elision wrote:

Because it's a word lol? I know how to spell words :zipped:
Music Box
Relapse.

Cuz I ain't crazy I say shit that's crazy to crazy people to make em believe I'm crazy so they can relate to me and maybe believe in shady so they can be evil baby I LIKE THAT.

Greatest Appreciation Thread Ever.
/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=147760 <---

It's Okay.
Infinite.
Relapse.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Nov 2nd, '14, 18:57

Relapse. wrote:
Elision wrote:

Because it's a word lol? I know how to spell words :zipped:
menz could change it to elison and nobody would notice
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader