The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Where should Eminem go career wise?

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: Where should Eminem go career wise?

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 18th, '14, 11:21

DetroitSkills wrote:Image
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ndray » Nov 18th, '14, 19:25

Hopsinshadie wrote:He cannot continue to make mainstream albums.

Here are some options:

- Make underground freestyle music and sacrifice sales for real music once again
- Change genre to rock or complete pop
- To just become a sociopath rapper and go all out MMLP 1 style. The problem with that is it would damage his legacy and reputation, wouldn't feel authentic
- Just make another random album with yelling, random beats, and random topic matter. Which is pretty much what he is about these days.

You see? He doesn't have many routes he can take, he's trapped in a bubble. But one thing is for sure. If he were to just go the regular route and keep on making LPS, he better drop the sporadic, wild flows like in Berzerk, and he better just rap naturally. He better just make a true, cohesive album. No more cringe inducing shit.

When I first came to this forum I saw you were posting everywhere and I thought you are really respected in this community, but lately you've been posting weird stuff and everybody's laughin at you, i'm so confused i don't know what to believe anymore
#ProtectSSLP#TeamMMLP #TeamTES #EncoreFam #TeamMMLP2 #ShadyXVFam
Ndray
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby csw621 » Nov 18th, '14, 19:31

He just thinks he's a lot better at mocking trolls than he really is, that's all.
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Nov 18th, '14, 21:31

Ndray wrote:

Here are some options:

- Make underground freestyle music and sacrifice sales for real music once again
- To just become a sociopath rapper and go all out MMLP 1 style. The problem with that is it would damage his legacy and reputation, wouldn't feel authentic
- Just make another random album with yelling, random beats, and random topic matter. Which is pretty much what he is about these days.

You see? He doesn't have many routes he can take, he's trapped in a bubble. But one thing is for sure. If he were to just go the regular route and keep on making LPS, he better drop the sporadic, wild flows like in Berzerk, and he better just rap naturally. He better just make a true, cohesive album. No more cringe inducing shit.

When I first came to this forum I saw you were posting everywhere and I thought you are really respected in this community, but lately you've been posting weird stuff and everybody's laughin at you, i'm so confused i don't know what to believe anymore

no one respects this goofball
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 18th, '14, 21:55

mdemaz wrote:up my bum

This
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Nov 18th, '14, 22:02

Make music until he can't anymore.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 19th, '14, 02:40

Mr Change wrote:
Ndray wrote:

Here are some options:

no one respects this goofball

I love the word goofball
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Shady Chit-Chat