The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

It's only a matter of time..

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: It's only a matter of time..

Postby maskaintforhockey » Nov 21st, '14, 03:18

Going after Hailie now would just make whoever did it look like a complete idiot. Questioning his legacy and status in the game might do it though. At this point in his career it's pretty much all about cementing legacy and going down as one of the GOATs. Someone goes at him that way and I'm getting my popcorn ready
maskaintforhockey
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kali » Nov 21st, '14, 03:19

unbound88 wrote:
Kali wrote:
1TS OK4Y wrote:Until someone with relevancy goes after Em.

Azealia banks said on twitter she is making a diss song. Not that Em would likely respond..

But fuck. I hope he gets a chance to blow the dust off his chainsaw. Warning/The Sauce style eminem..you know he's waiting for it.

He's really trying to cause a shitstorm. I think it's intended to get him plus the album some marketing. My Dad, a fan of Eminem's first four albums, didn't even know Eminem still made music until he saw this on facebook. Asked me if I listened to Em, so I sat him down and played him Relapse, MMLP2, and playing Shady XV right now(didn't want to turn him off going from Relapse - Recovery. Not sure if I'll play it for him later or nah)

What does he think?

He said that Relapse was very good, but "arabian dude" (accents) were annoying. Favorite track was Underground.
He said MMLP2 was alright, but he didn't sound the same anymore. Favorite Track was Brainless.
We are at Guts Over Fear on Shady XV right now. He said it's good, but Eminem really sounds different
#EncoreFam #KanyeFam
Kali
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ShadyxEminem » Nov 21st, '14, 13:46

Kali wrote:
unbound88 wrote:
Kali wrote:
He's really trying to cause a shitstorm. I think it's intended to get him plus the album some marketing. My Dad, a fan of Eminem's first four albums, didn't even know Eminem still made music until he saw this on facebook. Asked me if I listened to Em, so I sat him down and played him Relapse, MMLP2, and playing Shady XV right now(didn't want to turn him off going from Relapse - Recovery. Not sure if I'll play it for him later or nah)

What does he think?

He said that Relapse was very good, but "arabian dude" (accents) were annoying. Favorite track was Underground.
He said MMLP2 was alright, but he didn't sound the same anymore. Favorite Track was Brainless.
We are at Guts Over Fear on Shady XV right now. He said it's good, but Eminem really sounds different

I'm not surprised if he hasn't heard him since his first four. He sounds like a completely new person
#encorefam
ShadyxEminem
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Whitefox » Nov 21st, '14, 17:29

whoever wants to diss em would probably be dropped of the label. Jimmy Iovine is the boss, he will shut those bitches up, even if they are not belonged to interscope.
#encorefam
Whitefox
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Shady Chit-Chat