The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Favorite SHADYXV bar?

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: Favorite SHADYXV bar?

Postby Immortal » Nov 23rd, '14, 05:11

Check the sig
You never seen a motherfucker get realer

The devil's spirit's trapped inside me and I want it out
I'm on the couch bleeding to death in a haunted house
With both of my wrists slit, I'm lifted up in the air
And suspended in animation like someone's holding me there
I feel somebody's cold hands wrapping around my neck
While I choke on my own blood that I swallow and drown to death
Immortal
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby unbound88 » Nov 23rd, '14, 06:40

Chris_Provoke wrote:This, off Vegas:

Cause of they way that I spit, she remains on my dick/ then she grabbed me by the nuts and tried to take my sausage, as a hostage, ain't it obvious/ Pretty much a no brainer, or should I say Cobain now that she's plane addicted to my dick like Lorena Bobbitt, gotta wean her off it... Wiener off it, like she took my fucking penis chopped it.

'No brainer' being the obvious metaphor with Kurt's suicide but also a double entendre for no head, which plays into that whole Lorena Bobbitt wordplay and Bobbitt being that chick who sliced her husbands dick off after oral. Which is fucked up on so many levels with suicide, castration and that whole Robin Williams line before it but lmfao, if there ever were a time to drop a 'Never Gave a Fuck' it'd be now. Other than that, dope wordplay, multis and weirdly pocketed but sick flow. A close second would be that Nicki and Iggy bar switching up that skiing line Nicky spit on her record.

This shit is so crazy :worship: but I keep hearing it as "Pretty much a no brainer, or should I say Cobainer?" like he made a new word lol which means no brainer for obvious reasons. Either way it's dope but this is how I keep hearing it.

Also the drums on Vegas :flutter:
My laser disc'll make you take a razor to your wrist,
Make you Satanistic, make you take the pistol to your face
and place the clip and cock it back
and let it go until your brains are rippin out
your skull so bad to sew you back would be a waste of stitches
unbound88
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Nov 23rd, '14, 06:43

pretty much a no brainer, cobain with a dome crater

i shoulda wrote shadyxv

i think the robin williams shit was funny and my favourite bars would be those of him talking about his dick on vegas before that robin williams part
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Amadeo » Nov 23rd, '14, 09:39

You know, I haven't actually listened to Right For Me yet, but I went to the lyrics page and read all of the lyrics, and it was an enjoyable read. The lyrics are really fucking cool, but I'm guessing the flow's too choppy over a beat.

Eminem sounded cool as shit in both the cypher and the Shady XV acapella section...so he needs to enter a battle in Total Slaughter 2 and tear someone to shreds. But don't do it with mics like the Joe Budden battle...do it like Grind Time/KOTD...two emcees with a crowd surrounding them.
Amadeo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Music_box » Nov 23rd, '14, 09:47

Amadeo wrote:You know, I haven't actually listened to Right For Me yet, but I went to the lyrics page and read all of the lyrics, and it was an enjoyable read. The lyrics are really fucking cool, but I'm guessing the flow's too choppy over a beat.

Eminem sounded cool as shit in both the cypher and the Shady XV acapella section...so he needs to enter a battle in Total Slaughter 2 and tear someone to shreds. But don't do it with mics like the Joe Budden battle...do it like Grind Time/KOTD...two emcees with a crowd surrounding them.

I think the second verse isn't too choppy.

It'd be really cool to see Eminem battle in Total Slaughter 2, but I doubt he'll.
#ProtectSSLP
Music_box
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 6PRDMD9 » Nov 23rd, '14, 17:18

Oh yeah I also like "Roses are violet mollies are blue".

Lmao.
ImageImageImageImage
6PRDMD9
The Professor
The Professor

Previous

Return to Shady Chit-Chat