The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Infinite 2 or SSLP2

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: Infinite 2 or SSLP2

Postby TheBoss123 » Nov 24th, '14, 02:38

Blogs McGooch wrote:
TheVipBro wrote:i'm pretty sure Encore 2 would be better than Encore but sslp2 wouldn't be better than sslp

I don't wanna say anything would be better than Encore but with the mind state Em is in now yes anything he puts out now would be better than Encore

All his albums since coming back have been better than encore. :shifty:

I'm actually very serious I just know some would disagree haha.

On topic though, nah I wouldnt want him to make a sequel to either one. To be honest though, as long as he puts out good quality material I couldn't give a fuck what the album is called.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Infinite 2 or SSLP2

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 24th, '14, 03:21

TheBoss123 wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:
TheVipBro wrote:i'm pretty sure Encore 2 would be better than Encore but sslp2 wouldn't be better than sslp

I don't wanna say anything would be better than Encore but with the mind state Em is in now yes anything he puts out now would be better than Encore

All his albums since coming back have been better than encore. :shifty:

I'm actually very serious I just know some would disagree haha.

On topic though, nah I wouldnt want him to make a sequel to either one. To be honest though, as long as he puts out good quality material I couldn't give a fuck what the album is called.

Yeah I think I've voiced this same exact thing b4. The album title could be shit, the album artwork could be shit, the song titles could be shit, but as long as the music's good I'm cool.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Shady Chit-Chat