The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby Ares » Nov 25th, '14, 15:19

slickrickbangschicks wrote:
Ares wrote:
Atone wrote:Eminem and Jay Z Present: The Renegade LP
-------------------------------------------------------

1. A Legends Tale (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
2. Walk With Me (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
3. Unstoppable (Featuring Nas) (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
4. Reckless (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
5. Gods Of The Kingdom (Featuring Nas & Kanye West) (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
6. The Passion (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
7. Glory (Featuring Beyonce) (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
8. Masters Of The Mic (Featuring Kendrick Lamar, & J Cole) (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
9. Renegades (Skit) (Em & Jay argue over who had best Renegades verse)
10. Renegades Pt. 2 (Featuring Royce Da 5'9, & Kanye West) (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
11. Cherish The Moment (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
12. Live 2 Tell A Story (Featuring Rihanna) (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
13. In These Streets (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
14. Rap Gods (Co-Produced by Eminem & Kanye West)
15. The Renegades LP Cypher (Featuring Royce Da 5'9, Joe Budden, Kanye West, & J Cole)

album of the decade right here



fuck that why would you pick Gay Z over a compilation album with the one and only 50 Cent. They make flames when they on the mic. Em brings the best out in fif as fif know he cant get away with that nursery rhyme shit he been bringin out lately and im a big 50 fan

sorry but 50 is completely irrelevant now
Image
Yelawolf sucks
User avatar
Ares
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1750
Joined: Jan 14th, '08, 14:53
Gender: Male

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby Kill You » Nov 25th, '14, 15:20

Word no one cares for 50 anymore lol.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Image
User avatar
Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Jan 26th, '12, 15:24

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 25th, '14, 19:29

how can you say that he is irrelevant he is a a list celeb. Come on man 50 gunna suprise all y`all with SK and with the new G Unit project. plz tell me why he irrelevant!....its just like sayin Eminem was irrelevant back in 06 till 09, 50 still dropping good records yh i understand he aint the man he once was but i would much rather hear him and Em than Gay Z n Em.
Last edited by slickrickbangschicks on Nov 25th, '14, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 14th, '14, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby Music_box » Nov 25th, '14, 19:33

slickrickbangschicks wrote:how can you say that he is irrelevant he is a a list celeb. Come on man 50 gunna suprise all y`all with SK and with the new G Unit project. plz tell me why he irrelevant

He's always been a below average/bad rapper.
#ProtectSSLP
Music_box
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Feb 4th, '14, 16:58

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 25th, '14, 19:36

Music_box wrote:
slickrickbangschicks wrote:how can you say that he is irrelevant he is a a list celeb. Come on man 50 gunna suprise all y`all with SK and with the new G Unit project. plz tell me why he irrelevant

He's always been a below average/bad rapper.



you tellin me GRODT THE MASSACRE AND POWER OF THE DOLLAR are below average?? plus X amounts of mixtapes dudes dropped?
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 14th, '14, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby Music_box » Nov 25th, '14, 19:38

slickrickbangschicks wrote:
Music_box wrote:
slickrickbangschicks wrote:how can you say that he is irrelevant he is a a list celeb. Come on man 50 gunna suprise all y`all with SK and with the new G Unit project. plz tell me why he irrelevant

He's always been a below average/bad rapper.



you tellin me GRODT THE MASSACRE AND POWER OF THE DOLLAR are below average?? plus X amounts of mixtapes dudes dropped?

Yes. The beats on GRODT are good-great, but his rapping isn't.
#ProtectSSLP
Music_box
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Feb 4th, '14, 16:58

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 25th, '14, 19:41

nah i dont agree why em sign him if he was shit why he sell 10 million copy`s of GRODT if he is shit, so they just brought the album for the beats......get out of here b lol
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 14th, '14, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 25th, '14, 19:42

music box are you on youtube with the same name? you make eminem videos??
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 14th, '14, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby Zhadeix » Nov 25th, '14, 19:44

icecube wrote:
Zhadeix wrote:I can guarantee there won't be an MMLP3. And there probably won't be another sequel album neither.


I'm sure not a single person would've put money on the MMLP2 being something before it was announced either though. Anything is possible.


Well, he did close a lot of chapters on MMLP2. I think that a totally new concept album will be more likely than a new sequel.
Image
Elision wrote:well no shit if it takes 41 minutes to download it's either being hosted from a remote african tribe hut with a string of floss connected to a tree outside for internet or it's not what it appears.


"Bitch I said that this mask ain't for hockey, hate Versace, Versace
I've got Münchausen by proxy
I'm making you sick don't pretend you can't hear me you deaf girl I said you was foxy"


#TeamMMLP #RosenbergSeason
User avatar
Zhadeix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Dec 5th, '13, 19:58
Location: Locked in Eminem's basement with Dr. Dre
Gender: Male

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby Music_box » Nov 25th, '14, 19:49

slickrickbangschicks wrote:nah i dont agree why em sign him if he was shit why he sell 10 million copy`s of GRODT if he is shit, so they just brought the album for the beats......get out of here b lol

Maybe he sold 10 mill copies because people like those "hot tracks" ? Or maybe because those normal listeners have terrible opinions
#ProtectSSLP
Music_box
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Feb 4th, '14, 16:58

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 25th, '14, 19:49

Relapse 2 would be fucking insane
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 14th, '14, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby Music_box » Nov 25th, '14, 19:51

slickrickbangschicks wrote:music box are you on youtube with the same name? you make eminem videos??

It's funny, because you remind me of those stupid youtube commenters.
#ProtectSSLP
Music_box
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Feb 4th, '14, 16:58

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 25th, '14, 19:53

Music_box wrote:
slickrickbangschicks wrote:nah i dont agree why em sign him if he was shit why he sell 10 million copy`s of GRODT if he is shit, so they just brought the album for the beats......get out of here b lol

Maybe he sold 10 mill copies because people like those "hot tracks" ? Or maybe because those normal listeners have terrible opinions



why em wanna quit rapping when he heard fif??? did you listen to the interview on shade45 the other night? fifty cent can make hit records and when he with Marshall on a track its insane 99% of the time. 50 got 2 classic albums Grodt and Potd lmao at below average
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 14th, '14, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby slickrickbangschicks » Nov 25th, '14, 19:54

Music_box wrote:
slickrickbangschicks wrote:music box are you on youtube with the same name? you make eminem videos??

It's funny, because you remind me of those stupid youtube commenters.



ha ha so it is you then i was sticking up for you man. that dude stealing shit from you`re channel ?? posting fake em tracks
slickrickbangschicks
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 14th, '14, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: Guess the name of Eminem's next album

Postby Music_box » Nov 25th, '14, 19:56

slickrickbangschicks wrote:
Music_box wrote:
slickrickbangschicks wrote:nah i dont agree why em sign him if he was shit why he sell 10 million copy`s of GRODT if he is shit, so they just brought the album for the beats......get out of here b lol

Maybe he sold 10 mill copies because people like those "hot tracks" ? Or maybe because those normal listeners have terrible opinions



why em wanna quit rapping when he heard fif??? did you listen to the interview on shade45 the other night? fifty cent can make hit records and when he with Marshall on a track its insane 99% of the time. 50 got 2 classic albums Grodt and Potd lmao at below average

I won't argue with you over this lmao.
#ProtectSSLP
Music_box
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Feb 4th, '14, 16:58

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Chit-Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot]

cron