The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Anyone notice...

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Mr Change » Nov 24th, '14, 05:12

Eminem doesn't do drugs. Period.

All of you druggies are just trying to make him sound cooler to yourself :laughing:
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Zhadeix » Nov 24th, '14, 05:13

Well, Em is clean off of hard drugs and booze.
Who knows, maybe Em smokes weed? I mean, look at the Berzerk video. There's a 1 sec sequence where Yela smokes a blunt, maybe they were hitting it?

Weed ain't that bad for you. Maybe he smoke it, maybe he doesn't.
Image
Elision wrote:well no shit if it takes 41 minutes to download it's either being hosted from a remote african tribe hut with a string of floss connected to a tree outside for internet or it's not what it appears.


"Bitch I said that this mask ain't for hockey, hate Versace, Versace
I've got Münchausen by proxy
I'm making you sick don't pretend you can't hear me you deaf girl I said you was foxy"


#TeamMMLP #RosenbergSeason
User avatar
Zhadeix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Dec 5th, '13, 19:58
Location: Locked in Eminem's basement with Dr. Dre
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Zhadeix » Nov 24th, '14, 05:18

Menzo wrote:Yela said he hasn't smoked weed for years.


Hm, maybe it was something else then or someone else. Lemme find the pic.
Image
Elision wrote:well no shit if it takes 41 minutes to download it's either being hosted from a remote african tribe hut with a string of floss connected to a tree outside for internet or it's not what it appears.


"Bitch I said that this mask ain't for hockey, hate Versace, Versace
I've got Münchausen by proxy
I'm making you sick don't pretend you can't hear me you deaf girl I said you was foxy"


#TeamMMLP #RosenbergSeason
User avatar
Zhadeix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Dec 5th, '13, 19:58
Location: Locked in Eminem's basement with Dr. Dre
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Kill You » Nov 24th, '14, 05:20

Menzo wrote:Yela said he hasn't smoked weed for years.


He should. Put down that fuckin' bottle and smoke a blunt. :smoking:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Image
User avatar
Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Jan 26th, '12, 15:24

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Zhadeix » Nov 24th, '14, 05:25

Image

Don't tell me that ain't a blunt.
Image
Elision wrote:well no shit if it takes 41 minutes to download it's either being hosted from a remote african tribe hut with a string of floss connected to a tree outside for internet or it's not what it appears.


"Bitch I said that this mask ain't for hockey, hate Versace, Versace
I've got Münchausen by proxy
I'm making you sick don't pretend you can't hear me you deaf girl I said you was foxy"


#TeamMMLP #RosenbergSeason
User avatar
Zhadeix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Dec 5th, '13, 19:58
Location: Locked in Eminem's basement with Dr. Dre
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Elision » Nov 24th, '14, 05:37

Mr Change wrote:Eminem doesn't do drugs. Period.
is this a joke?
Mr Change wrote:you druggies are just trying to make him sound cooler to yourself
lol he said druggies
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
User avatar
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Nov 29th, '09, 19:20
Location: Houston
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby 6PRDMD9 » Nov 24th, '14, 09:28

The beat to Right For Me sounds like someone who was on shrooms decided to visit a carnival.
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
6PRDMD9
The Professor
The Professor
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Oct 6th, '11, 23:29
Location: Breast Milk Records
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby TranSlucEnt » Nov 24th, '14, 10:25

6PRDMD9 wrote:The beat to Right For Me sounds like someone who was on shrooms decided to visit a carnival.
"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art like the ghost of Mozart"

"All that fire in your eyes shows pain, but the flame ain't blue enough"

ImageImage
User avatar
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Sep 29th, '13, 08:19
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Zarra » Nov 24th, '14, 11:49

6PRDMD9 wrote:The beat to Right For Me sounds like someone who was on shrooms decided to visit a carnival.

:laughing:
Image
"A pain in my neck, thorn in my side
Stain on my blade, blood on my knife
Been dreaming of her, all of my life
But she won't come true, she's just my nightmare I woke up to."
User avatar
Zarra
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Nov 14th, '14, 16:44
Gender: Female

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Mr Change » Nov 24th, '14, 13:23

Elision wrote:
Mr Change wrote:Eminem doesn't do drugs. Period.
is this a joke?
Mr Change wrote:you druggies are just trying to make him sound cooler to yourself
lol he said druggies


My post isnt a joke but this thread is.


Yeah I said druggies. What of it.

Druggy.
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby XxachiganxX » Nov 24th, '14, 14:17

My friend and I were drinking Saturday night rockin out to this and he asked me if Em was drinking again lol. Still so impressed with this album... Wasnt expecting anything this good.
"Tired of backstabbing ass snakes with friendly grins"
User avatar
XxachiganxX
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Jun 2nd, '11, 21:35
Location: New York
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Kill You » Nov 24th, '14, 15:29

6PRDMD9 wrote:The beat to Right For Me sounds like someone who was on shrooms decided to visit a carnival.


I think that was the point. His verses all seem circus-y.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Image
User avatar
Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Jan 26th, '12, 15:24

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby XxachiganxX » Nov 24th, '14, 15:54

6PRDMD9 wrote:The beat to Right For Me sounds like someone who was on shrooms decided to visit a carnival.


:b: damn
"Tired of backstabbing ass snakes with friendly grins"
User avatar
XxachiganxX
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Jun 2nd, '11, 21:35
Location: New York
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Elision » Nov 24th, '14, 16:12

Mr Change wrote:
Elision wrote:
Mr Change wrote:Eminem doesn't do drugs. Period.
is this a joke?
Mr Change wrote:you druggies are just trying to make him sound cooler to yourself
lol he said druggies


My post isnt a joke but this thread is.


Yeah I said druggies. What of it.

Druggy.
ha haha :laughing:
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
User avatar
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Nov 29th, '09, 19:20
Location: Houston
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone notice...

Postby Mr Change » Nov 24th, '14, 16:19

Elision wrote:
Mr Change wrote:
My post isnt a joke but this thread is.


Yeah I said druggies. What of it.

Druggy.
ha haha :laughing:

okay? :coffee:
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Chit-Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]